Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Just got mine!! I live it. Wicked figure and feels like a proper movie icon!

Quick snaps!

IMAG2725.jpg

IMAG2732.jpg

IMAG2730.jpg

IMAG2729.jpg

IMAG2728.jpg

Nice snaps Eamon. The HS is just so impressive. The veins and the eyes are just awesome.

If any of you wanna double-check, the one I got was listed under "mc0143 Black Stylish T-Shirt for 1/6 Action Figure". Same seller and all.

3/4 sleeve is gone. all that's left is short sleeve. maybe they will dig up some more.

Bah! I just saw the black shirt is now gone. Hopefully they do another run or something because that looks fantastic. Well done, ronri!

Iwas watching the special features today and grabbed a few screen caps of the mask they were gunna use . I kinda like the one on the left.

BaneMaskalt001_zpsb29ccefa.jpg

BaneMaskalt002_zps6d970125.jpg

BaneMaskalt005_zps4e539d85.jpg

BaneMaskalt006_zps77cde7d7.jpg

BaneMaskalt007_zps277f7164.jpg

sorry for th multiples , i took these with my camera :wave

Maybe those were the prototype masks we never got to see

Of the two the one on the left is better...but I think they made the correct choice in the end.

minibarbie is wondering what the heck the run on black quarter-length sleeve shirts is all about! let's see how long the price remains low.

: D

I was thinking the same thing lol. So interesting how one person's picture can do so much. So happy it wasn't expensive though, it's a great addition.

Take off the hands first. Then move the arms to slide it into the coat. Afterwards you can just reconnect the hands at the end of the sleeves.

Yeah, I tried but didn't seem to work. But thanks I'll try again.

On a side note, you had me at the airplane scene pics. Awesome!!!!!!! Keep 'em good pics coming. :panic:

Those prototypes look too much like Sub-Zero/Scorpion.

I like the one they used, it's very scary with the spider-esque jailbars look. Fits in with the whole "Man Stuck in Prison" theme they had going with him too.

I like the one on the left because of the leather straps / pilot mask look , it matches his brown coat

Those masks are actually the ones they used in the films silly's, they just don't have the tubes attached to them yet. The leather straps on the left one were not in the film though. But the mouth piece is the same.

Those concepts are better than the *** mask they ended up with, especially the one on the left. The more baldness that is covered, the better. More you see of the head the more he looks like Mr. Clean with a mechanical tarantula on his face.

Hell, the one on the right would be cool if it was just a mask grafted into his face, especially if he lost his nose and lower face.

Man your such a hater, in no way shape or form or those masks better than the on in the film

Man your such a hater, in no way shape or form or those masks better than the on in the film

It's just his opinion. I like the one in the movie more than those 2 but that's my opinion. No problem with voicing one's opinion and going against the grain once in a while. Even if DiFabio doesn't more than most :lol

Back