Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I probably will but it wont be any time soon. I got the DX12 and DX11 coming along with Stevens custom Joker sculpt and BB cowl a little further down the road. And I have nothing to sell. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

This guy turned out truly awesome.. I guess im going to have to buy this ****ing figure now.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

And in typical Sideshow Freaks 180 Fashion.

:lol He looks cool. Besides I don't think the pics and specs made him look too good. In hand he looks pretty awesome. I like Banes design and the fight scenes are cool but I'm still not a fan of TDKR.

Last edited:

I guess the torso is rubber over top a plastic body? Might be able peel it up and sculpt some traps for him like Seb did for his custom.

"No one cared who I was until I put on the mask."

SD9Ei5U.jpg

awesome! i gotta get me a shirt like that. i loved how he looked in the opening scene without the coat and vest.

These are frighteningly realisitic! The second one down in particular, just seems to catch Bane's size, shape and overall bulk perfectly whilst still looking extremely dangerous!

Yeah! I was really surprised because I thought the shirt would be too small, turned out to be a perfect fit for him. :yess:

Figures newbie here... Seems to have problem fitting in the coat at the arms part... Anyone could help?

Take off the hands first. Then move the arms to slide it into the coat. Afterwards you can just reconnect the hands at the end of the sleeves.

Truly awesome!!! How were u able to get the long sleeve & coat in & make it buffy, i tried mine but unable to get everything in.

Put the sweater on and twist the sleeves up into a spiral and push his arms through the sleeves of the coat without the hands attached. Afterwards just put the hands back on. If you want the gloved look, you ought to wiggle it through the sleeve to get the peg in there when he has the coat on (admittedly it takes a bit of effort though).

I guess the torso is rubber over top a plastic body? Might be able peel it up and sculpt some traps for him like Seb did for his custom.

Yup, he's got a rubber torso on top of the plastic body.

AWesome poses and props, ronri :clap I really like the sweater final battle look and pose. Thanks for helping me save 80-90 bucks since I'm not liking the trialmaster jacket fit on Bane.

Thanks! The sweater was really easy to futz with, and I certainly didn't expect to like it as much as I did now that I have the figure in hand. Also yeah, the trialmaster jacket is definitely a tight fit (especially at the arms, as the glove can't even fit inside). So unless you REALLY love that look for Bane, it's not something that I'd easily recommend.

Sorry for the bulky post, but thanks for the comments everyone! I definitely had fun posing him around and taking all the photos, hopefully they give a good enough idea of what you can do with the figure.

Last edited:

Now I know what I'm doing with my extra parts :)

Amazing pics ronri! I had to pick up that black shirt immediately from eBay! :clap

Amazing pics ronri! I had to pick up that black shirt immediately from eBay! :clap

Haha thanks! Back then it was quite hard to look for the right shirt due to the sleeves though when I found that one, I took a leap of faith in hopes that it'd fit on Bane.
Surprised that it stretched and fit so perfectly (especially the sleeves since I thought it could be a tad bit short). It was definitely worth it. :hi5:

Way to make your own DX figure! Awesome shots. I'm tempted to get the black t-shirt.

minibarbie is wondering what the heck the run on black quarter-length sleeve shirts is all about! let's see how long the price remains low.

: D

I hope I bought the right one haha!

Just pre-ordered from SS.....looks like Bane, Joker and Catwoman could potentially all arrive in March :panic: :rock :yess:

Oh man, big months ahead!

If any of you wanna double-check, the one I got was listed under "mc0143 Black Stylish T-Shirt for 1/6 Action Figure". Same seller and all.

Way to make your own DX figure! Awesome shots. I'm tempted to get the black t-shirt.

Haha, pretty much! :lol

Back