Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

They said Bane's presence reminded Ras of what his wife went through.

I also thought the plot twist with Talia diminished Bane's importance and promenence to the overall arc.

The fight scene was actually a lot longer really, they just ended up not using a whole lot of it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kXrjS7O1A0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kXrjS7O1A0[/ame]

From 36:00 to about 50:00 ended up not being used, I think.

I actually found the full fight scene on dailymotion: https://vimeo.com/47701551

You do the math!

Eh, DiFabio. I've seen a similar post from you before like that. Bane wasn't a pedo, nor did he rape Talia. If you listen to the story the prisoner tells to Bruce about Talia you would understand that.

"innocence cannot flourish underground..."

Because Bane was a pedo in the prison. A straight up pedophile. Talia "looked up to him" and probably loved him more than her father. She had major daddy issues. Her mom was raped and murdered when she was like four and then this "protectah" comes along and "comforts" her.

Much older male "protectah"? I think it might have been more than just protecting someone who was born in a similar way that he was. There's also the fact that Talia looked like a little boi. I bet he convinced Talia that sex with oldermen is a good thing, that there's nothing wrong with it). I think he was also pretending to be her father.

That's why Ra's got mad and excommunicated him, he was a sick piece of ____! Not "too extreme".

I bet Ra's picked up on this and it made him sick to his stomach. So he ex-communicated Bane (because he reminded him of the prison and because he made his daughter mentally deranged. What was Ra's going to do with Talia? Ex-communicate her? His own daughter, his heir?

Plus, Talia hated Ra's, clearly. If Batman didn't kill Ra's, Talia and Bane would have. Talia and Bane were born and raised in prison, they were bat **** crazy.

To put it simply, Talia and Bane were ****ed up. They had a weird relationship from day one. Bane probably saw himself in her or some crap (let's face it, she looked like a little boy) and let loose. Talia was brain washed from the beginning living, what, 10 years in a hole in the ground?

"His only crime was that he loved me."

Oh yeah, I bet he did.

:monkey4

I know what you're thinking!

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Actually, that sounds like a real world situation to me... more than the "protector" thing.. if Bane is capable of killing 12 millions of people he can for sure do what you said..

Think what you will. You just don't want Bane to be tainted, understandable. :lol If you want more evidence, hell, just look at all the memes and sick tumbler "art" about the two. This crap is always coming up in conversations, so it must be something. I didn't create the idea and I'm sure as hell not the first person to mention it. It was in reviews since day 1!

There's also the, "Selina and Jen are also lesbian lovers prior to Bruce coming into Selina's life". That's heavily speculated.

You also got Talia bangin' Bruce without any real relationship other than, "yo gurl, take over my company". She had daddy issues, clearly. Bane being the problem.

Remember, this is the first Nolan Bat-flick to be rated with, some sensuality.

Clearly DiFabio's crazy.

If I was gay I'd fly to USA and rape him russian style
banetdkr_rock.gif

I mean... I love you!
There's 100x times more logic in your posts than in the whole TDKR.

Ok guys I have a theory:

Remember when Henri Ducard tell Bruce, something like "Ra's Al Ghul rescued us from the darkest corners of our hearts"

What's on Bane's heart that Ra's couldn't rescue him... I mean if Bane took care of his daughter then Ra's should be grateful to him don't you think so?

What if... Bane is actually "pure evil" .. Bane saw the little girl and her mother on hell on earth, and he planned the whole thing, send some thugs to kill the mother.. and then he took Talia for himself to satisfy his sexual desires..

with time, Talia developed a feeling of love/respect/frienship/admiration towards Bane, so she wasn't able to see how bad was Bane for her, but the other prisoners planified to attack Bane and scare the little girl so she wanted to scape from Hell on earth, and scape unconsciously from Bane.

At some point after Ra's rescue Bane, he was able to suspect what really happened, and wanted to kill him, but he knew that if he do that then Talia would never forgive that to him, so instead he excommunicated Bane. Afterall Ra's didn't have any real prove against Bane, but strong suspicious about his attitude.

Talia reassembled the tubes on Banes mask, remember? It's what allowed him to regain his strength and tie him up. If Talia wasn't there and got the chance to stick a knife in Batman's ribs, Bane WOULD have been pulverized.

Yeah, I know all of this. I've seen the movie 3 times. Still, would have been pulverized is not being pulverized.

Bane from HT...coming in Feb...no Apr.....no meant July...and on and on...

Eh, DiFabio. I've seen a similar post from you before like that. Bane wasn't a pedo, nor did he rape Talia. If you listen to the story the prisoner tells to Bruce about Talia you would understand that.

"innocence cannot flourish underground..."

Not that I'm necessarily with DiFab on this ... but, gotta tell ya, "innocence cannot flourish underground" sounds exactly like something a perp on SVU would say.

SnakeDoc

Not that I'm necessarily with DiFab on this ... but, gotta tell ya, "innocence cannot flourish underground" sounds exactly like something a perp on SVU would say.

SnakeDoc

Bane never said that though, the back punching chiropractor did.

Personally I like to think that Bane grew up in some sort of prison, just like Talia. So when their paths ultimately crossed, Bane opted to try and spare her some of the same hardships he went through. But I really enjoyed Nolan's Bane and the way Hardy played it, so I have no issue with the character.

Still looking forward to the figure, despite some of the pictures. If anything, he'll look bad ass with his coat on while perched on top of the camo Tumbler.

Bane never said that though, the back punching chiropractor did.

Personally I like to think that Bane grew up in some sort of prison, just like Talia.
So when their paths ultimately crossed, Bane opted to try and spare her some of the same hardships he went through. But I really enjoyed Nolan's Bane and the way Hardy played it, so I have no issue with the character.

Still looking forward to the figure, despite some of the pictures. If anything, he'll look bad ass with his coat on while perched on top of the camo Tumbler.

There is nothing to suggest that he didn't.

I don't think Bane was bluffing when he said 'you merely adopted the dark, I was born in it'

He wasn't purposely trying to make Batman think the child is Talia - at that point, Batman didn't even know about the child. And when Batman mentions the child who escaped to Bane at the end, Bane is surprised.

So for me, BOTH Talia and Bane are born/brought up in the prison. They share this parallel and that goes a long way towards explaining Bane's attraction to her for me.

Bane from HT...coming in Feb...no Apr.....no meant July...and on and on...

:lol

I never take HT release dates as fact because they (like everyone else) are always behind. Rarely to they ever get it guestimate right. As long as HT fixes the many, many issues with Bane, they can take a year for all I care.

"goodbye my friend" Doesn't sound like something a lover would say.

Also, may I remind you how pedobears get treated in prison? Bane wouldn't have lasted a day. Some guardian.

Some of you guys are just dirty minded really. :lol

Also, may I remind you how pedobears get treated in prison? Bane wouldn't have lasted a day. Some guardian.

Bane being in love with Talia doesn't make them lovers.

Talia doesn't love him back, but she respects him for having protected her. That's the way I see it :dunno

They were partners. Just because your partner is a woman, doesn't mean suddenly you're a stooge, a puppet, or a lackey.

Grow up.

:lol Awesome. :goodpost:

Lackey or not, he still cried and died like a *****. He also sounds ridiculous and looks retarded/mentally challenged. His motivations are **** and he's a fat bald boi. Look at his hands on the IMAX screen during the Heinz field speech, he has no knuckles. Clearly a sign of a fat boii.

There was a reason he got his ass kicked in that prison, nobody liked him. He was that little guy that always got picked on at recess because he talked too much ****. They tried to shut him up and his voice and ass mask is the result.

Oh and he got friend zoned and the only people he could beat were little businessmen and gay bros. He killed them with script magic (i.e. "breaking necks") and also by sitting on them with his fat ass. He sucks, his figure sucks, the end.

IYHO (in your humble opinion) of course. :lol

BANE WASNT IN LOVE.

He loved her.

NOT IN LOVE. He's an OLD MAN ffs.

In the end she calls him "friend" not lover.

People need to listen. That's why they hate bane, they think he did it out of love means he did it because was IN LOVE with her. I felt he looked at her more like a sister/daughter than a lover.

I tend to agree with this interpretation.

Because Bane was a pedo in the prison. A straight up pedophile. Talia "looked up to him" and probably loved him more than her father. She had major daddy issues. Her mom was raped and murdered when she was like four and then this "protectah" comes along and "comforts" her.

Much older male "protectah"? I think it might have been more than just protecting someone who was born in a similar way that he was. There's also the fact that Talia looked like a little boi. I bet he convinced Talia that sex with oldermen is a good thing, that there's nothing wrong with it). I think he was also pretending to be her father.

That's why Ra's got mad and excommunicated him, he was a sick piece of ____! Not "too extreme".

I bet Ra's picked up on this and it made him sick to his stomach. So he ex-communicated Bane (because he reminded him of the prison and because he made his daughter mentally deranged. What was Ra's going to do with Talia? Ex-communicate her? His own daughter, his heir?

Plus, Talia hated Ra's, clearly. If Batman didn't kill Ra's, Talia and Bane would have. Talia and Bane were born and raised in prison, they were bat **** crazy.

To put it simply, Talia and Bane were ****ed up. They had a weird relationship from day one. Bane probably saw himself in her or some crap (let's face it, she looked like a little boy) and let loose. Talia was brain washed from the beginning living, what, 10 years in a hole in the ground?

"His only crime was that he loved me."

Oh yeah, I bet he did.

:monkey4

You know there may be something to this. I doubt it was what Nolan had in mind, but it's plausible. In my opinion, the ambiguity about their relationship only adds to the story.

If I was gay I'd fly to USA and rape him russian style
banetdkr_rock.gif

:rotfl

I think DiFabio is saying that's part of the reason they were kicking his ass.

Talia doesn't love him back, but she respects him for having protected her. That's the way I see it :dunno

Definitely the simplest and most likely interpretation.

Definitely the simplest and most likely interpretation.

:exactly: :goodpost:

I think a lot of you are just looking too far into it.

Back