Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Nah Bane don't seem like a lame lakey at all to me

He was the general at the head of the LoS

Talia was the spiritual leader

Bane had just as much motivation as Talia for destroying Gotham and Batman - 'ras al ghul rescued me'

Nah Bane don't seem like a lame lakey at all to me

He was the general at the head of the LoS

Talia was the spiritual leader

Bane had just as much motivation as Talia for destroying Gotham and Batman - 'ras al ghul rescued me'

:exactly::exactly:

They were partners. Just because your partner is a woman, doesn't mean suddenly you're a stooge, a puppet, or a lackey.

Grow up.

Spoiler Spoiler:

They were partners. Just because your partner is a woman, doesn't mean suddenly you're a stooge, a puppet, or a lackey.

Grow up.

smartassa.gif

Lackey or not, he still cried and died like a *****. He also sounds ridiculous and looks retarded/mentally challenged. His motivations are **** and he's a fat bald boi. Look at his hands on the IMAX screen during the Heinz field speech, he has no knuckles. Clearly a sign of a fat boii.

There was a reason he got his ass kicked in that prison, nobody liked him. He was that little guy that always got picked on at recess because he talked too much ****. They tried to shut him up and his voice and ass mask is the result.

Oh and he got friend zoned and the only people he could beat were little businessmen and gay bros. He killed them with script magic (i.e. "breaking necks") and also by sitting on them with his fat ass. He sucks, his figure sucks, the end.

15753897.jpg

Tim Burton Batman sucks.

35owhi.jpg

So it's a slash yet again... Good! =^__^=

I just KNOW there's a married guy joke to be had in there somewhere. :horror :lol

Lackey or not, he still cried and died like a *****. He also sounds ridiculous and looks retarded/mentally challenged. His motivations are **** and he's a fat bald boi. Look at his hands on the IMAX screen during the Heinz field speech, he has no knuckles. Clearly a sign of a fat boii.

There was a reason he got his ass kicked in that prison, nobody liked him. He was that little guy that always got picked on at recess because he talked too much ****. They tried to shut him up and his voice and ass mask is the result.

Oh and he got friend zoned and the only people he could beat were little businessmen and gay bros. He killed them with script magic (i.e. "breaking necks") and also by sitting on them with his fat ass. He sucks, his figure sucks, the end.

:lol:lol:lol

Although I don't feel that strongly about it I thought he deserved a better death. Batman should have ****ing pulverized his ass instead of being disturbed by some chick spouting off about her daddy. **** Talia.

Last edited:

I never really understood Talia's motivation, because she said she couldn't forgive her father because he excommunicated Bane from the LOS, because he was a monster and Bane was also in love with Talia Right? Then she was mad at Bruce because he let Ra's die?.. I never get women's motivation...

:lol:lol:lol

Although I don't feel that strongly about it I thought he deserved a better death. Batman should have ****ing pulverized his ass ...

...He did pulverize his ass...

instead of being disturbed by some chick spouting off about her daddy. **** Talia.

He wasn't "disturbed," he had a knife in his gut.

I never really understood Talia's motivation, because she said she couldn't forgive her father because he excommunicated Bane from the LOS, because he was a monster and Bane was also in love with Talia Right? Then she was mad at Bruce because he let Ra's die?.. I never get women's motivation...

Things change when some stranger comes and kills your family, even when you're not on good terms with them.

It's like Die Hard 3:

Zeus Carver: Didn't I hear you say you didn't even like your brother?
Simon Gruber: There's a difference, you know, between not liking one's brother and not caring when some dumb Irish flatfoot drops him out of a window.

...He did pulverize his ass...

He wasn't "disturbed," he had a knife in his gut.

Being able to get up and start tying Batman up isn't pulverized. The end fight was weak and sad.

Eh, may be a knife but Batman has been through worse. **** Talia.

Being able to get up and start tying Batman up isn't pulverized. The end fight was weak and sad.

Eh, may be a knife but Batman has been through worse. **** Talia.

Talia reassembled the tubes on Banes mask, remember? It's what allowed him to regain his strength and tie him up. If Talia wasn't there and got the chance to stick a knife in Batman's ribs, Bane WOULD have been pulverized.

^ What Njits said, Bane was incapacitated with his mask broken, the pain that he was trying to suppress all came back and made him quite useless, once Talia fixed his mask he jumped up and was in "Kill Batman" mode

I do think that the batman/bane fight at the end should have been longer but I don't think bane died at the end. I think it was ambiguous but it looks like he was just knocked out, therefore was stopped at the end.

Also, his voice grew on me. I hated it the first time I heard it cause I thought for a big guy, he should have a mean gruff voice. But after I saw the movie, I liked it cause it didn't fall into the big guy scruffy voice cliche. It added more character and depth to an actor whose face is mostly covered.

BANE WASNT IN LOVE.

He loved her.

NOT IN LOVE. He's an OLD MAN ffs.

In the end she calls him "friend" not lover.

People need to listen. That's why they hate bane, they think he did it out of love means he did it because was IN LOVE with her. I felt he looked at her more like a sister/daughter than a lover.

I agree. I didn't really feel the Bonnie & Clyde vibe at all. It felt more to me like Bane was

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Felt to me he was giving around the orders really.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nope. Talia was an accomplice, Bane was the real crook IMO.

Spoiler Spoiler:

You guys need to really pay attention to the details. :lecture

Last edited:

BANE WASNT IN LOVE.

He loved her.

NOT IN LOVE. He's an OLD MAN ffs.

In the end she calls him "friend" not lover.

People need to listen. That's why they hate bane, they think he did it out of love means he did it because was IN LOVE with her. I felt he looked at her more like a sister/daughter than a lover.

Because old guys never like young pretty ladies right? :lol

The way I understood the movie, was Bane was excommunicated from the LOS because he fell in love with Talia, but Ra's didn't like him because he was an ex-prisoner of (I can't rebember the name of the prison)... Actually I really don't understand why exactly Ra's excommunicated Bane..

Back