Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Got an ultimatum from my supplier: I've got only one day left to decide whether I want to PO this guy or not!

Judging from previous releases, how big a chance do you guys/girls think that HT will change the end product either by making the body bigger or at least get the colors right or both?

Thanks.

^^^ Not so great HT files fan complaints under G for GARBAGE ...

Got an ultimatum from my supplier: I've got only one day left to decide whether I want to PO this guy or not!

Judging from previous releases, how big a chance do you guys/girls think that HT will change the end product either by making the body bigger or at least get the colors right or both?

Thanks.

Not a chance they had months to simply change the color of Red Skulls uniform but didn't even with all the delays.

The dilemma that we always face is whether to Pre-Order now and get the figure for a cheap price in case it becomes scarce & prices balloon, or skip pre-ordering because the retail price will be much cheaper than the pre-order price (e.g. 1st version Capt. America, Superman). :slap

If I had the necessary funds I would nab him in a heartbeat. Here are my reasons why: 1) HT may listen to us (cross your fingers on that one; 2) what if this is the only version of Bane we ever get; 3) I they make a better version down the line, just sell the one you've got if you're unhappy, I can't see a piece like Bane dipping far below retail.

If I had the necessary funds I would nab him in a heartbeat. Here are my reasons why: 1) HT may listen to us (cross your fingers on that one; 2) what if this is the only version of Bane we ever get; 3) I they make a better version down the line, just sell the one you've got if you're unhappy, I can't see a piece like Bane dipping far below retail.

they do almost all figures when they are released you can save $30-40 on a figure when it first comes out .

I'd like to see him displayed with the LS shirt on to see how much it bulks him up.

I edited the photo a bit & took away any unnecessary color & contrast to try & make the photo look like its original unedited form.
34h8ig8.png

Awesome. :rock

Need. This. Now.

Con pics are coming in superior to official pics!!!!!

As always. :dunno

HT official pics never showcase the figures well if you ask me.

Is the shirt it comes with supposed to be the one he wore under his vest during the final battle? If so, terrible job.

I believe so.

Why so terrible?

I think just the material. Looks to bulky and "neat" to me.

Not my biggest complaint with this. That would be the body, and lack of better accessories. I so wanted this figure to come out spectacular.

No complaints here..just bring him out as soon as you can HT.
TDKR DX Bats will need someone to spar with in the New Year...

Dunno if I should preorder this or just buy it when it releases. What would be cheaper? I don't see him selling out anytime soon with all these people waiting for the DX that won't get made because this figure bombed. Are pre-order prices cheaper, more expensive, or the same as retail? I've found this guy as low as $175.

Why Hot Toys haven't release pic of Bane with the shirt on ? Maybe because it does not suit well at all and they know it, after all it's just a prototype.

There is high chance they replace it by the jacket. I guess. I HOPE.....

banejktedit.jpg

They shouldn't replace the shirt with anything. It's part of his outfit when he's wearing the long coat and during the finale.

They should add his jacket though.

Back