Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

i agree with what im reading and seeing so far, awesome figure but once again the neck is way too long and for the role Tom Hardy had a thick neck and over-developed trapazoids.

Isosceles%20Trapezoid2.jpg
:dunno

:lol I'm just messin with you man, but I think the word you're lookin for is Trapezius or Traps...or Trapeii..:)

I'm still loving this figure. I'm not sure how I'll display him yet, there are so many cool options. I'm really leaning towards a Rogues gallery style display, so I'll probably leave his coat on. If I could could get a second I would definitely go with his sweater on and fighting Batman in a city snow diorama.

For me, he's coupled with the camo Tumbler and looks best with coat on while standing on the Tumbler's roof. I either get both or none. Plenty of time to decide.

Man, his head just doesn't look right in those spec pictures. Sort of a humpty-dumpty thing going on.

I would like to get a Bane figure i just dont think this one is as imposing as Bane was in the film. I'm hoping they make a DX next year or later with improved proportions and PERS. I think Bane needs PERS more than most figures. I loved the trilogy of films, but Bane was the only villain i actually want a figure of. As great as the Joker was theres nothing like a good physical threat leading to great fights.

I completely agree about the proportions and the PERS, Bane seems like an obvious figure to have it, considering...well...that's pretty much all you see of his face.

The Only thing that could be better about this figure is the size of his arms could be bigger.Everything else is perfect.

The Only thing that could be better about this figure is the size of his arms could be bigger.Everything else is perfect.

I don't know about perfect but if his arms and body where bulkier I would def be buying this. As of now I'm waiting to see if it improves before POing.

Bane was the best thing about Rises, and this figures size, mainly the arms, is the only thing stopping me from Preordering it.

After seeing the film I would now agree with the body complaints. Its very generic whereas Hardy's physique was pretty specific. Gonna use that as an excuse to kill off the last strands of temptation for this one. If they do a better version down the road I might get it.

Maybe the Arkham Asylum videogame Bane. :lol

I think this figure will "BOOOOOMBB!!"

Back