Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Probable? Every character? They've made multiple Bale Batmans and multiple Ledger Jokers but other than that? How many Scarecrows? How many Dents? How many of any other character?

People often say HT milk licenses but it seems to me that they really just milk particular characters, as least in the case of these films. I'd like multiple Banes too but to me I don't think there's any indication that it's the certainty several of you keep insisting. Joker and Batman are anomalies, I'd say. It's nuts to look at them and think it means your favourite character, or any other characters from the same film, is automatically going to receive the same treatment. Are you people also expecting a second Catwoman?

Maybe we'll get another Bane, I'd like that, but at this point I don't see how anyone can be so certain it's coming.

No one is really sure, but it's very likely, just you look at the wardrobe for this character, it's insane if you actually go through all of the variables, you could have have: the plane bane(lol), stock exchange bane (with motor cycle helmet?), kevlar vest bane(no coat/naked arms), coat bane, brown jacket bane, shirtless bane( a new body type is a must for this imo), kevlar vest bane(with under shirt). If you compare that to like the Joker for instance he really compares with that quite well, the joker has three versions (bank robber, full suit(you ought'a to know), interrogation(coatless basically) overall the Joker really get's it from the headsculpt. So I think Bane has a lot of potential to be a multiple release type collectible. If I were Hot Toys I would be doing my maniacal laugh already.

They will probably make the stock exchange Bane and that's it.

I was hoping they would make a DX Bane with all the clothing types, that would be sick :rock

I think they'll do another Bane. Maybe two. Honestly, it makes a lot of sense ... because they don't have to redo the headsculpt. Bane looks exactly the same in every scene. If you've already paid for the headsculpt ... might as well resell it on a new figure from the neck down.

I don't think it'll be a DX, though. I don't really see much benefit in a DX from Bane. His eyes are very expressive ... but not because the pupils move.

Actually, I'd really like a hijacking version. Ideally, they'd do a hybrid of the stock exchange and hijacking in a single figure. I think there's a reasonable chance of them doing a new body for that one ... especially since they don't have to do any R&D for the headsculpt.

SnakeDoc

I just wanted to let you guys know that there´ll be a GREAT muscle body from another company.

I´m afraid I do not recall what´s the name of the company is, BUT I saw it on facebook last week.

When I got home, I wanted to post it, but due to the sheer mass of photos from anicom, I lost the post.

Searched over the weekend, but to no avail.

Maybe this post gets ignored for not having anything of use, but it looked perfekt.

Way more defined, seemed rubber, BUT amazing traps.

Bleach the vest, darken the pants and boots, then onto that particular body = best Bane.

I´m still searching, but maybe someone over here is on facebook and has been seeing this?!

I thought it was posted by onesixthrepublic...?!

:(:dunno

Are you referring to the Kaustic Plastic muscle bodies?

Just googled.
It could be it...looks way more buffed, but the seems are bigger too.

Could work well though.
What do you guys think:

KP-KP02-01.JPG

Although the KP body would make him bigger and more imposing, it still wouldn't be accurate. Hardy just has a different body type.

Although the KP body would make him bigger and more imposing, it still wouldn't be accurate. Hardy just has a different body type.

You sure?

Karl-Pilkington-India-Taj-Mahal_large.jpg

Oh right, Kaustic Plastic, not Karl Pilkington.

:lol Karl rules.

Wow didn't know that there are a lot of you who know of KP. I, for one, would love to see HT MMS Clive Warren from the movie A Love of Two Brains.

EDIT:
attachment.php

I agree that it's a superior body and it offers even more posability, but would it work with Bane's costume?

Wow didn't know that there are a lot of you who know of KP. I, for one, would love to see HT MMS Clive Warren from the movie A Love of Two Brains.

:lol Clive Warren how about Rebecca DeMornay, :lol , Karl's the best.

I have a problem. My name is badrat and I'm a Hot Toysaholic. I just PO'd Bane. Loved him in the movie. Was going to wait for a re-release but not strong enough apparently.

Back