Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

z0Cv6.jpg

I'm definitely in the "I doubt this figure gets a second release" camp. I don't think it's perfect, but I don't think it's horrible either. The couple complaints I have are that it doesn't appear the gauntlet will fit every hand type, especially the fist, and I really wish he'd come with a "catching Batman's fist" hand.

This is outrageous!!!! Bane is less than $200!!!! My heart cannot take it!!! Damn you HT!!!!!!

I seriously think his arms are fine, especially when looking at this picture.

tom-hardy-workou-661.jpg

If I use a gift card wit hbane can i still get the free shipping too from sideshow

Will pretty much come to same price as Sideshow after shipping.

This thing is $15-$20 too high for what it is.
Hrm. . .actually, with Rewards Points (5% = roughly $10), Sideshow is looking like a much better deal that BBTS. Even with a Pile O' Loot, you're lucky to pay less than $5 for shipping with something like this, and you'll get it much faster if you buy from Sideshow. I hate that BBTS charges more than competitors like Alter Ego and CSC, but they can afford to because of the Pile O Loot and no risk pre-order policy that I and others love.

If I use a gift card wit hbane can i still get the free shipping too from sideshow
Usually you can only use one promotion at a time. But apart from that, the regular gift cards can only be used for items on the gift card list (older stock that hasn't sold out).

I can't help looking at this picture and imagining Tom Hardy paying tribute to the late Wesley Willis and singing "I Wupped Batman's Ass". LOL

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oDKaBF_IOY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I live less than that. Makes me wish they had a pick up option.

His shipping must be more severe........................:monkey3

:lol:lol

I think I'll pass on this one too. Unless the movie changes my mind.

It will be cool to see how many people change their mind after seeing the movie (including me).

I am thinking getting the camo Tumbler (in 14 months!!?? :dunno) So i might pick him up to go with it.

Im going to hold out on this for now wit hthe release being so far away Id rather get commish gorden

Actually the idea is him auctioning himself, hence the price tag on his left hand. That's the starting price, but apparently someone here mentioned that you can get it cheaper someplace.

His arms are NOT huge as many of you think...........geeeeezzz

His arms are NOT huge as many of you think...........geeeeezzz

But his chest should be somewhat wider, right?

Btw, if the tats are removed from his arms, maybe they enlarge his arms as well in post-production? Let's just watch the movie and see for ourselves, yeah?

But his chest should be somewhat wider, right?

Btw, if the tats are removed from his arms, maybe they enlarge his arms as well in post-production? Let's just watch the movie and see for ourselves, yeah?

I don't think they removed them post-production. They cover with makeup.

Those pictures with the tattoos exposed are from when they were filming a scene (at the stadium) where he wears the coat ... you can tell because he has the brown shirt on with the sleeves cut off for comfort in the heat. He just took the coat off between shots.

SnakeDoc

I don't think they removed them post-production. They cover with makeup.

Those pictures with the tattoos exposed are from when they were filming a scene (at the stadium) where he wears the coat ... you can tell because he has the brown shirt on with the sleeves cut off for comfort in the heat. He just took the coat off between shots.

SnakeDoc

Ah.. That makes more sense.

None. Wishful thinking.
Everybody wants EVERY damn figure to be a DX now. Its annoying.

For my part bringing up the DX/2.0 was a joke. This figure shouldn't need one. They can fix his mask, the color of his outfit and his vest now. They could even fit in the other accessories like the jacket and Dent photo.

The "instrument of liberation" would have made an awesome accessory. Though would have upped the price considerably. I wonder if we could see that later down the line...

Back