Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

This should be $175.99 AT SIDESHOW.

sorry HT, you lost me with your price increases. But I thank you for saving me money and grief from my wife. :)

2.0....yeah that'll most likely happen. But this will NEVER be a DX.

I agree, the only thing that makes a DX is PERS and that probably wouldn't look good on this guy. And even though they could've given him more accessories I don't think HT could get away with a 'bigger' release without copying this one. Maybe a ver. 2 with one different outfit like BR Joker.. 'Stock Market Bane':lol

I agree, the only thing that makes a DX is PERS and that probably wouldn't look good on this guy. And even though they could've given him more accessories I don't think HT could get away with a 'bigger' release without copying this one. Maybe a ver. 2 with one different outfit like BR Joker.. 'Stock Market Bane':lol

I want my Prison Break Bane

Alter Ego WITH shipping comes out to $192. Sideshow with tax if you live in Cali like I do, is $207...

Preordered from Sideshow. With all the ____ I'm ordering from them, the reward points should be nice next year.

This thing shouldn't cost more than the Alice figure. :p Alice has way more accessories, vest/holster straps, and a large coat!!!

Same here. Here's to hoping the movie doesn't blow and make me change my mind!

No cancellation fee. Heh.

Significantly?? :lol

12.5%

With free shipping and SSC reward points, they're literally even. I never understand why so many avoid SSC when they ship faster, have awesome customer support, and it supports the board with the inevitable board link.

No cancellation fees. Shipping is about $10 ... so it still $10-$15 cheaper with shipping.

Never had a problem with BBTS customer support.

SnakeDoc

No cancellation fees. Shipping is about $10 ... so it still $10-$15 cheaper with shipping.

Never had a problem with BBTS customer support.

SnakeDoc

Some people just dont have patience. I dont mind saving the cash if it means getting a figure a bit later. :)

i just can't pull the trigger on this one for some reason

I could actually get this for free (plus shipping) using Rewards Points, but something is still preventing me from pulling the trigger.

I'm all over this..even at the high (new regular HT price)price being asked....sculpt looks fantastic to me...after you see the movie alot of you doubters will want this..despite the skinny arms (LOL)

I could actually get this for free (plus shipping) using Rewards Points, but something is still preventing me from pulling the trigger.

because this figure is not worth using rewards points on:wink1:

I am surprised it's not over $200, but that price is still something to laugh at. Not this time HT, not this time.

Back