Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be intimidated by the swap. It's not rocket science and really not difficult. You will need an x-acto knife, some super glue and a small Phillips head.

You'll need the X-acto to trim down the disc that fits into the housing of the original Bane torso (depending on which arms you are using, the discs will probably be larger than the the ones on the original Bane arms, so they won't fit into the slots in the torso without shaving them down).

I think I have some pics of my arm swap using the TTM20's (I also beefed up the neck and trimmed the 20's arms to have an even deeper bend for a better boss pose). If this would help anyone still doing the mod, I can dig them up and post them

Does anyone know where I can find pants to customize for bane? I'm looking for the DID multicam gen 1 crye pants or the soldier story fcs pants. Any help would be awesome. Thanks friends!

I never liked the swap. The arms and torso are really nice on the figure and it is a shame to sacrifice that so he can do one pose. Even with double jointed elbows it is still hard to do and usually looks like crap because of the exposed wrist pegs.

The boss pose is boss.

tumblr_m5g40w0tFD1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

I had been considering trading or selling Bane or the last couple months or so. I got the HT Batman Armory and it has rekindled my love for Bane. I just bought the Star Lord body so I can finally get the boss pose. It's the same torso but with double jointed arms. :yess:

I had been considering trading or selling Bane or the last couple months or so. I got the HT Batman Armory and it has rekindled my love for Bane. I just bought the Star Lord body so I can finally get the boss pose. It's the same torso but with double jointed arms. :yess:
It really is the same torso? Not any surgery needed? If thats the case I might get one for my future Bane.

Excellent re-think buddy. :duff

Excellent re-think buddy. :duff

DX11, a custom Joker, and Bane were my only villains in my entire collection. As great of a figure Bane is, it was kind of "unnecessary" and didn't flow with my other figures. Now that I have Batman back, Bane is here to stay. I guess I have a weird thinking process, but Bane looks so much better with Batman than Joker.

Anyone have a good Bane vs. Batman fighting pose with their figures? Playing around with mine, looking for some inspiration.

ce6c9406206d86c2a2fc596ab0cd1127.jpg

b83211ee67583a6822709758260ae7e4.jpg

Back