Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hesitated on buying Bane... At the time I was working on completing my Dark Knight film set and wasn't sure I wanted to spend the money on him.. Well I obviously did and do not regret it as his price soon skyrocketed! This might be my favorite piece Hot toys has put out (that I own at least). Everything from the jacket to the veins in his head were extremely detailed. Very happy customer

Attachments

• BANE01.jpg
    BANE01.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 369
always thought Bane was an underrated figure, even I never really gave him the attention he deserves. Messed around with him a bit last week though, gave him some new hands!
DSC_1092.jpg
DSC_1089.jpg

I got a question, I am thinking of swapping my DX10 arms with the Bane arms to do the boss pose, but do I need a special kind of screwdriver to open the figure up? I've never done something like this before, and I don't really wanna screw it up (no pun intended)

I got a question, I am thinking of swapping my DX10 arms with the Bane arms to do the boss pose, but do I need a special kind of screwdriver to open the figure up? I've never done something like this before, and I don't really wanna screw it up (no pun intended)

Wouldn't it be more advisable to switch bodies, rather than just arms?

Back