Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dlkunk.jpg

Love it! :rock

I just got a set of pants and boots from Ecko thru another freak on this board and you can't go wrong. You can see them in the pics I posted recently.

Well I went ahead and responded in is thread and PMd him, so I guess I'll hang tight for now.

Me Ecko does quality stuff. Shame I never got a that spare sculpt for under $100 to make my bash. I couldn't even find knockoffs

Ecko's pants always look too baggy to me. I just pulled the stock pants down and pulled the legs up a bit on mine. It achieves the look without spending more money or getting pants that're too baggy.

While Ecko pants are very nice you can undo the stock pants and pull them down a bit:slap.. to give them a more baggy appearance.

Ecko's pants always look too baggy to me. I just pulled the stock pants down and pulled the legs up a bit on mine. It achieves the look without spending more money or getting pants that're too baggy.

I was thinking they looked maybe a biiiiiit too big/baggy as well. I'll probably go with both your suggestions and just mess with the stock pants for now. Thanks for the suggestions!

So I just got my Bane in from a fellow freak... mint in box, brown shipper still sealed... it was like he just came out yesterday! Anyway... he is AWESOME. My original plan was to display him with the coat on holding the Harvey Dent picture. I was afraid of how the arm seams would look, but in my display and the way my lighting is, you hardly notice, so for now he is displayed with just the vest in a nice, menacing pose. I will try to get some pictures... just got a new camera for Christmas and I feel it will get me much better pics than I could get before.

This is what I ended up doing. You were right... very easy to do, and really, it looks great. Thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited:
Congrats on the pick up!

Kudos, DoggieDoc. :duff

Thanks, guys! He is SO awesome. I can't wait to snap a pic or two to show him off to you in my display:rock. I also got Catwoman from a fellow freak, and she should arrive this week... I think she'll compliment Bane nicely. I also just reposed my QS001, so there are plenty of pics incoming!

Alright, snapped at least one photo. I haven't figured out my camera AT ALL yet, so it's not great... LOVE this guy!

Back