Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argh, stop reminding me that there's a Bane-sized hole in my collection, dee-dubs! :mad: :lol

:lol Sorry bud, a little warning, I'm gonna be posting a picture set in the future once I have the shelves in order. Hopefully you'll have one by then :wink1:

Here's the vest on my Bane. I'm not a fan of the collar on the jacket. It's too big. I went against screen accuracy and folded it over the vest.

Nice :clap Can you pull the jacket up or pad underneath so that it hides his neck more? I remember it being a pretty snug tight fit all the way up to his head in the film, though if you're not going for movie accuracy, it might not matter much. Did you order the red helmet?

The jacket is pretty snug once it's on. If I raise the collar up, it looks weird with the vest on. I haven't ordered the red helmet yet. I saw a pic on FB of someone making red ones that were based off the one in the movie. gonna wait to see how those turn out.

Yea they're up one onesixkit right now, I just ordered one.

Also here's mine, I have a custom coat and pants on though and have yet to glue the badges on. Still need to get the proportions right, and hopefully he'll look perfect once the helmet arrives and I put him in a decent pose.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418826385.481400.jpg

Last edited:
The jacket is pretty snug once it's on. If I raise the collar up, it looks weird with the vest on. I haven't ordered the red helmet yet. I saw a pic on FB of someone making red ones that were based off the one in the movie. gonna wait to see how those turn out.

Can you take a pic with the collar up on the jacket? Curious to see how it looks. Thanks

Yea they're up one onesixkit right now, I just ordered one.

Also here's mine, I have a custom coat and pants on though and have yet to glue the badges on. Still need to get the proportions right, and hopefully he'll look perfect once the helmet arrives and I put him in a decent pose.

View attachment 152485

Lookin' good, p, lookin' good! :clap

Thanks for the heads up about the helmet. I ordered one too.

Any by tips on how to make the neck shorter? Would I just cut away part of the neck on the body so it's shorter?

No clue :lol

I have a different neck connector that allows for the head to move up and down a lot easier, I’ll see if I can find you the same one.

Lookin’ good, p, lookin' good! :clap

Thanks my man :hi5:

Looks awesome man, still waiting for them to get the helmet and DCS replacement badge to complete mine.

^^^Awesome :clap What did you use to prop Bats up?

A question for Bane owners... I have just purchased this from a fellow collector and I'm really looking forward to adding him to my collection. The one thing I am not liking is the appearance of his pants. To me they don't look... well... BIG enough. They look a bit tight to his legs, and don't seem to have the "bloused" appearance over his military style boots. Is this just the appearance in pictures? Is it something that can be fixed with futzing or do people have a preferred 3rd party pair of paints for him? Or, and this may well be, is it just me?

Here is a pic of the appearance of his pants that I have in my mind when I picture Bane... bloused over the boots, don't look "tight" to his legs, etc. I just feel the figure's pants look a little tight.... but maybe I'm crazy:panic:.

Back