Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I named it , i named all my Banes

False Idol Bane
Bane That's My Name Bane
Bane - Boss Version
Come At Me Bro Bane
Stock Exchange Bane
What Did You Have For Breakfast Bane

no it's the TTM20 body

So everyone here call it that because of you? Damn. :lol

I might actually sell the body when I get mine to fund another body if someone is interested. DOn't know what they go for though...

:lol Banes In Toyland.

I named it , i named all my Banes

False Idol Bane
Bane That's My Name Bane
Bane - Boss Version
Come At Me Bro Bane
Stock Exchange Bane
What Did You Have For Breakfast Bane

no it's the TTM20 body

What's What'd You Have For Breakfast Bane? :monkey4

What's What'd You Have For Breakfast Bane? :monkey4

^ The half-naked Bane when the two goons brought Gordon to him. It's a YouTube video where they over dubbed the dialogue having someone using Bane's voice who exactly sounds like Tom Hardy. :lecture:wink1:

Mr. Ecko, impressive line-up :D

*lmao the breakfast bane impression*

^ The half-naked Bane when the two goons brought Gordon to him. It's a YouTube video where they over dubbed the dialogue having someone using Bane's voice who exactly sounds like Tom Hardy. :lecture:wink1:

Just watched it. :rotfl:rotfl

That bloody flak jacket... I took it off to get his jumper on and it took me forever to get it back on! thankfully I love the look with the jumper on after a bit of futzing so its staying on and I'll never take the damn thing off again.

That bloody flak jacket... I took it off to get his jumper on and it took me forever to get it back on! thankfully I love the look with the jumper on after a bit of futzing so its staying on and I'll never take the damn thing off again.

I'm totally intimidated by the Bane vest. Knowing my luck I'd never get it back on again.

I really didnt find it to be that bad. I've messed with threading so many molle straps before though, so maybe that helped.

I really didnt find it to be that bad. I've messed with threading so many molle straps before though, so maybe that helped.

Probably. I can barely figure out how to secure a child's car safety seat.:lol

Somehow, I've managed...

Well, I dont want to make it sound like it was some breeze either :) And believe me, those were some hard lessons learned from the molle stuff. I probably wasted way too much money ruining vests and such before I got the hang of it.

Once I got the first one sorted the other two were quicker but it just took me forever, never had to do anything like that before but was worth it as I love the look with the jumper on.

If anything it's made me appreciate the level of detail HT will go to on these figs.

I'm totally intimidated by the Bane vest. Knowing my luck I'd never get it back on again.

Honestly it's a little bit exaggerated. I've big fingers and I didn't find it that hard to put them on again. But I gotta admit it's a tad bit annoying though.

Honestly it's a little bit exaggerated. I've big fingers and I didn't find it that hard to put them on again. But I gotta admit it's a tad bit annoying though.

Yeh, just needs a bit of patience, once I got the first in (which I had to glue back on as frustration did take over LOL) it was a lot easier.

Still won't be taking it off anytime soon ha!

Got mine now to. :)

Wow is the guys impressive, such a eye catcher and shelf dominator. Want to get a new case so he can go solo to a shelf for a while.

banecollection4172014.jpg

:mummy:taz:ted:ghost:blissy
[ame]https://youtu.be/HEauembah-w[/ame]

Got mine today,my first figure actually,i'm normally a statue guy but i can officially say i think i'm hooked,time to grab me a DX09 next i think.......love this thing,going to have to change the pants though

Back