Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shot with the Tusken :lol. The last shot is beautiful. Welcome :duff

You know he's a drunk? :)

tumblr_mr8zsia7AY1selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr90n8a4c71selngxo1_1280.jpg

OK back to widow...

tumblr_mr90bwI7w01selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mr90hyngzu1selngxo1_1280.jpg

Can someone please tell me how to remove the leather suit of the black widow figure without any damage to figure and the leather suit or at least with the least amount of damage to figure and leather suit.

For example how do you even take her boots off or is it even possible to take them off.

the figure was really really expensive so I only want to try to customize her clothing after knowing how it is done.
so please any advice would be very appreciated.

Don't think I've ever shared this here, but a photo of one of our cats.

Relevance......her registered name is Miss Natahsa Romanoff. ;)

1098385_10152586544559460_283083961_n.jpg

Can someone please tell me how to remove the leather suit of the black widow figure without any damage to figure and the leather suit or at least with the least amount of damage to figure and leather suit.

For example how do you even take her boots off or is it even possible to take them off.

the figure was really really expensive so I only want to try to customize her clothing after knowing how it is done.

for the boots all u have to do is twist and pull on them, they pop right off

Pull off the boots, hands, and wrist thingies. The belts are glued closed, so you'll have to pull them apart at the connectors. Suit unzips easily and should slide right off.

im way off subject...but any one watch american horror story???? remember moira "the maid.....young version from season 1??" someone could totally make a kitbash of her with widow. i mean they really dont look exactly the same but still i bet if the right person did it, she would look so great!

Those two color ones are really great photographs.

Thanks, i've tried to post a few other ones(high rez ones), but for some reason the posts have not been approved by mod. not sure why(it's been a couple of days now).
I just linked to some better resolution ones on tumblr..(not super high rez, i kept it within reason).

Okay, finally broke down and got this one even though I was really torn about it, as I don't have a lot of female figures and the Black Widow character doesn't really do anything for me. But I found a good deal, thought it would look cool next to Hulk when he shows up and went for it. Showed up today!

In my opinion, there are three kinds of HT figs:

1) Figures that are kinds meh.

2) Figures that photos just don't do justice to, but once you have them in your hands you go "wow".

3) Figures that are flat out amazing any way you look at it, in photos or in life.

Avengers BW is a new category, #4: Figures that are flat out amazing in photos yet blow your mind even more in person. So happy I was loose with my money this one time!

Back