Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got one in the mail. I want to say the face looks longer but I haven't had a chance to stick them side by side. Plus it might look different if it isn't on a body.

HNI_0018_zpsa81729b8.jpg

see, I think in the first picture meaning before the terrific paint job of this guy that made his figure look almost better than the real scarjoh :clap:clap

the HS he bought from ebay looks a bit different than the HS you get in the original packaging from hot toys black widow avengers.
But this would mean that there is a really talented guy out there on ebay, who does kinda heartless paintjob on a scarjoh HS that is better sculpted than the original scarjoh HS from hot toys
Is that the case ? :horror:eek:eek

Or are they just copying the hot toys original HS and I am just seeing things because of the long hair :peace

can someone upload a photo of the two different HS side by side or share their experience in this matter :huh:huh

so that is what the customized long haired HS looks like before you have done your paint job ??
basically fresh out of hong kong ?

There is no way that Black Widow will be able to pick that gun up with ease like she is in your pics especially with a broken elbow.

That's what she said.

Oh man talking about broken elbows, I better not leave Black Widow with the big gun pose for too long....she may really have a broken elbow with all that weight after a while haha. :pray:

so that is what the customized long haired HS looks like before you have done your paint job ??
basically fresh out of hong kong ?

I put them together and I think it is just a copy of the same ht sculpt. The hair makes it seem different but I think it's a match. Painting isn't the same but depends on what you prefer. Guyver1 may have posted a pic on here way back I think. I know he posted a before painting and after pic.

Really want to get this...never bothered with pre orders...which I regret now...will have to go down the e bay route...the only thing that nags at me is I feel like I'm being robbed to buy a doll...do people honestly think it does have that doll feel with their other figs.
Thanks for any useful comments guys.

Last edited:
Just bought for $300 delivered...best deal I could get and won't have custom charges...overpriced I know...damn you Hot Toys:gah::lol

Would of never tought a tender age of 36 I would be paying 300 dollars for a figure/doll.

Now note to self keep away from Hulk.

Just bought for $300 delivered...best deal I could get and won't have custom charges...overpriced I know...damn you Hot Toys:gah::lol

Would of never tought a tender age of 36 I would be paying 300 dollars for a figure/doll.

Few of us do! ;)

But there are a few places you can go that will help you avoid import fees. Gots me 45 Hot Toys, none with import fees! :)

Back