Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got an Avengers Black Widow figure today from ebay. It's only my second Hot Toys figure after my Winter Soldier Black Widow. Anyhow, I like the Avengers version a lot more than I thought I was going to. Impressed.

PZ3vHhc.jpg

:drool:drool:drool:drool :love:love:love:love:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I finally got an Avengers Black Widow figure today from ebay. It's only my second Hot Toys figure after my Winter Soldier Black Widow. Anyhow, I like the Avengers version a lot more than I thought I was going to. Impressed.

Congrats! :rock Thats the version of her that I have, she's a very cool figure. :)

Took me ages to work out a way to link to the photos using an iPad. (Is there a guide somewhere?) I'm probably not doing it the right way but hopefully they can be seen.

So here's Avengers Black Widow with special guest Winter Soldier Black Widow.

image31.jpg

image30.jpg

image29.jpg

I have to say even thought I prefered Scarlett's look in Winter Soldier of the two figures I prefer the Avengers head. It has a much nicer expression and hair.

I just picked this up off Ebay today too. I started looking at Hawkeye and one thing lead to another. I can't wait to get her!

Damn, I just put in a cheeky order for the AOU BW but looking at this one again, she's still my favourite. I wonder if I can pick her up cheapish.

Back