Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY! the wait for my Black Widow :love is almost over, she'll be home in a few weeks :yess:

tumblr_mbist72nBx1ri3in9o1_500.jpg

Kathy at SS told me yesterday that I was charged on the 13th and that it would ship yesterday or today. If I have nothing today saying that she shipped I'll be giving them a phone call. I have a feeling that they were waiting to ship them all in one day. Not good business practice but that's just my guess as I'm sure they didn't expect to sell out since they didn't sell out of Cap yet.

That's when you bug them for like a discount or some store credit or something. That to me is unacceptable. That's why if they don't have it out for shipping today I will be calling them tonight and talking to them to find out why it hasn't shipped yet. I'm a patient guy when it comes to custom work and things like that but not with big companies that can't follow their own policy and have the item and just haven't shipped it. SS hasn't done that to me yet so I have no problems with them and I really do think that they will ship today but time will tell

I thought I didn't want this figure. But I've seen a few pics with both the Sideshow PF and the figure. Now, I think the figure is better. I keep going back and forth. It might just be because I prefer the short hair even though I still think it's too doll like.

Anyone want to make a video review comparison?

the dx12 and gordon and baby doll all have this problem for me. it used to drive me crazy ~ now i'm just used to it. guess bw will be more of the same.

Just get a small strip of black electrical insulating tape and run a small length around the peg before it goes into the wrist.
Once around the peg is usually enough to hold it in there securely.

Just got Black Widow! Pretty great figure. She looks great with Cap and Hawkeye. I'll try and get some pics up later.

Just get a small strip of black electrical insulating tape and run a small length around the peg before it goes into the wrist.
Once around the peg is usually enough to hold it in there securely.

i'll give that a try ~ don't want to put anything sticky on there, but it gives me other ideas ~ thanks!

: D

i'll give that a try ~ don't want to put anything sticky on there, but it gives me other ideas ~ thanks!

: D

Well take a strip of tape. Less than 40mm long and stick it to a cutting mat if you have one, or a glass surface if you don't.
Cut the strip lengthwise into smaller strips (About the width of the peg that goes into the wrist), and no longer than one full rotation around the wrist(About 20mm should be more than enough).
Wrap it around the peg and try to fit it.
If it won't go in, remove a section of tape and try again until it's a tight fit and won't fall out.

Back