Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally finished my Hawkeye bash, what do you guys think?

He looks good in my collection and it saved me a ton by not buying the official one so I'm pretty happy :)

aqeha7eh.jpg

bera7e4a.jpg

ebuma3eb.jpg

u8upa3a9.jpg

yhymu3an.jpg

What pieces did you use and if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay?

What pieces did you use and if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay?

Np at all!

I used snake eye's pants (amazing quality pants btw) (eBay)

Barny Ross's hands (eBay)

Blade's glasses (eBay)

Boots, holster with gun, vest and undershirt were all purchased from Toy Anxiety. They are all generic branded so I can't really tell you what they are :(

The bow came with the arrows and it ran me $30 (eBay)

Stand (eBay)

Body is a hit figure body (eBay)

Head (eBay)

Total cost for this figure was around $140

I may go this route as well. Nice Bash. I just need him to complete the lineup and I will NOT be paying over $300 for this figure. Won't do it.

Seems I lost two arrow tips while moving into my new home....anyone has an idea where I can get those 2...or the full set of 11 arrow tips? Want to have my fig complete again.

Thanks!

EDIT:
Nevermind...Black Widow took them. ;-)

1474562_244442412381943_2117366445_n.jpg

Well at least I found them in her item compartment of my toolbox, just next to hawkeyes. hehe

Last edited:
Seems I lost two arrow tips while moving into my new home....anyone has an idea where I can get those 2...or the full set of 11 arrow tips? Want to have my fig complete again.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Well at least I found them in her item compartment of my toolbox, just next to hawkeyes. hehe

WOW Xeno, that would have really bugged the OCD hell out of me! Really pleased you 're-acquired' them back from 'Tasha.

Np at all!

I used snake eye's pants (amazing quality pants btw) (eBay)

Barny Ross's hands (eBay)

Blade's glasses (eBay)

Boots, holster with gun, vest and undershirt were all purchased from Toy Anxiety. They are all generic branded so I can't really tell you what they are :(

The bow came with the arrows and it ran me $30 (eBay)

Stand (eBay)

Body is a hit figure body (eBay)

Head (eBay)

Total cost for this figure was around $140

Thanks for sharing. Really could have save ton of money just for the sake of completing it :)

What is about this figure that the after market prices are so high and he's so hard to find?

I think he suffered from "first out the gate" syndrome like Fury.
Few people thought he was a must have figure.
And there were fewer pre-orders.
When it was released, everyone realised they *needed* Hawkeye for the entire lineup and by then it was too late.
Small production numbers means higher residual values.
He's not hard to find though.
He's just hard to find for a cheap price. If you had $600 going spare right now, you could probably find loads on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_tr...keye&_nkw=hot+toys+hawkeye&_sacat=0&_from=R40

I'm really so offing happy for getting hawkeye at retail the prices people are asking are ridiculous. the figure is one of my favorites though hawkeye is beast

Thanks!

EDIT:

Hmm? Did he pay her a visit behind your back? You know, they're just friends after all. :naughty :lol

Back