Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, someone bought 3 and another person bought 2...and all 10 are sold.if anyone on her bought, let us know how you go, cheers.

Wow, someone bought 3 and another person bought 2...and all 10 are sold.if anyone on her bought, let us know how you go, cheers.

The Wolvie knock offs sold like hot cakes so this doesn't surprise me.
I'm guessing at least a quarter of those people know it's a knock off and don't care, they just want a decent looking figure for their collection at an affordable price.

I'm guessing at least a quarter of those people know it's a knock off and don't care, they just want a decent looking figure for their collection at an affordable price.

If it was below $200 I don't mind getting one. I missed out since I started collecting just recently.

Im pretty curious to see what they look like too

Well when and IF my order from him does come in, I'll be able to do a side by side comparison as I already have a Real Hot toys Hawkeye :)

1173609_10151695339678565_309347070_n.jpg

Not quite. He has several auctions up that weren't over which just disappeared too.

EBAY likes to cover up bad sellers auctions - they will suspend the user account and they will delete their auctions - even when there are disputes going about the items or they are over.

All they need is a MIB Neuralizer.

I had emails from the seller yesterday.received 2 emails from ebay today that his items were taken down.I was watching them all.hope those who paid for Hawk get their cash back, which I know ebay will.
1 born every minute aye? Sorry Username but I was curious to see what went down, my mind doesn't think like a crim and I'd like to think most ppl in the world were honest, lol...definately learnt something here today.

Back