Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine and it's a beauty, can't set it up til I get back to my flat tho. Got my tumbler too and damn it's impressive! It's staying at my parents in storage until I finish uni tho :( bring on Cap or Widow :)

I opened it today and he's amazing. But there's a slightly huge problem. The glasses are broken in half. It's the first time something like this happens to me involving a SSC order and I don't know how to proceed or what to expect. I sent an e-mail with a picture explaining the problem. Do you think SSC will send a replacement? I hope so... Man, this sucks.

I opened it today and he's amazing. But there's a slightly huge problem. The glasses are broken in half. It's the first time something like this happens to me involving a SSC order and I don't know how to proceed or what to expect. I sent an e-mail with a picture explaining the problem. Do you think SSC will send a replacement? I hope so... Man, this sucks.

Of course they will.

Voting took too long and I missed the delivery. So I guess I need to rocket home after work tomorrow and hope he shows up afterwards. Driving to the UPS facility is always a nightmare, one I would rather not like to experience again.

This is why I use Fedex. If you aren't sure you will be home, or know for a fact that you will not be, they will re-direct your package to a fedex location of YOUR choice and you can pick it up at any time during business hours. I had to do this for the Baroness.

Lol. When you are into HT figures, you should always keep a good supply of spare parts...

IMG_1441.jpg

I need an Alice head.... :monkey3

This is why I use Fedex. If you aren't sure you will be home, or know for a fact that you will not be, they will re-direct your package to a fedex location of YOUR choice and you can pick it up at any time during business hours. I had to do this for the Baroness.

I need an Alice head.... :monkey3

The only problem with FedEx is that their pick up location is right next to ups' location. It doesn't help me much. Either way, I got the free shipping option and both services suck in my area, so I just need to deal with it. At least I know he's close by. :wink1:

Nope they are going to tell you to buy another hawkeye. But really this is why and I get my stuff faster. I buy from them. They fix the problems.

The only problem with FedEx is that their pick up location is right next to ups' location. It doesn't help me much. Either way, I got the free shipping option and both services suck in my area, so I just need to deal with it. At least I know he's close by. :wink1:

Don't get me started on the us mail. I used Fedex and ups. I have to say both of those drives rock's. But the ups guy seems to only bring my ht/ssc stuff after 6pm.unless I meet him at Jack in the box.

Don't get me started on the us mail. I used Fedex and ups. I have to say both of those drives rock's. But the ups guy seems to only bring my ht/ssc stuff after 6pm.unless I meet him at Jack in the box.

I think it really depends on where you live. USPS has been lovely for me, but ups has not. FedEx is in the middle. My area used to have a really good FedEx guy, but he's nowhere to be found now. :monkey2

I think it really depends on where you live. USPS has been lovely for me, but ups has not. FedEx is in the middle. My area used to have a really good FedEx guy, but he's nowhere to be found now. :monkey2

Your right. Where I live the US Mail does not bring anything in a box at all. What this means for me. I have to drive to the PO, stand in line from 30 to 2 hours, and drive back home. Best time frame is 1½ hours to 3 hours. Needless to say I let most of the items just go back and tell all shippers to send by USP or Fedex.

If they feel the need, they need to make sure its a insure item. I have pictures of what looks like boxes ran over. I will not take those boxes from the US Mail people. They go back and the shipper has to give me the money back. I don't do this to be rude. Yes I will pay the shipper to ship it by FedEx/UPS.

Starting next week they will be coming to my house 2 to 3 times a day. My house is two house away from where the boxes are. BTW I have a mail box that can fit a 1/6 in its brown shipper. Yet I still need to go pick it up.

I'd like to have some Alice head too.

But on another note, I think Hot Toys should have given us a few extra arrows "in case ****" happens. They look like they could break just by looking at them hard. And I don't, and wouldn't want to go through any Customer service hassle for a replacement. Not when one could break today, tomorrow, or next week, or next month; you get the picture.

But on another note, I think Hot Toys should have given us a few extra arrows "in case ****" happens. They look like they could break just by looking at them hard. And I don't, and wouldn't want to go through any Customer service hassle for a replacement. Not when one could break today, tomorrow, or next week, or next month; you get the picture.

Hmmm... Trying to figure out what you meant here.:lol:lol

:naughty

Agreed. I also did something slightly wrong (no, I'm not saying) and now I cannot fix it, and it shouldn't be that way. Everything should have a fix. :lecture :slap

I'm sure you got it.

But about the arrows, if you're pushing them in and it's just the least bit resistant they start to bow, and if you pulling them in and out for posing over time I know one or more are going to eventually snap. That’s not even counting the scenario of the quiver falling off his back (which is why I used the strap), hitting the floor and breaking multiple ends off the arrows.

And I thought about popping off the top of the quiver to put my arrows in too, but I was afraid of having a bigger mess afterwards.

Like a few others of you, I also missed the delivery of this guy yesterday because I was busy voting. But since ive never been a very patient guy, I drove out to the middle of nowhere to pick this guy up from UPS.

Awesome figure. Ive managed to get some pretty awesome poses of this guy (pictures later). And an excellent work on the costume.

Though I gotta say, im not sure why everyone is so stressed about the arrows. Using some tweezers and a little finese, it wasn't that hard to get all of them into the quiver in under 5 minutes.

Just contact the SS customer service. I did when I had problems with my IM order and they fixed the problem. They are really good! :wink1:

Just contact the SS customer service. I did when I had problems with my IM order and they fixed the problem. They are really good! :wink1:

Thank you everyone. You really calmed me down. They replied and said they'd look into it and give me a solution in a few days. I'm sure there won't be any problem.

Whenever I contact SS custom service if it's something they can say no to; they do. If it's something that they know they’re responsible for I feel like I'm being put through a lie detector test before they will finally agree to help me.

Back