Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone bothered by the hair colour of the fig????

jeremy-renner-hawkeye-img.jpg

sideshow-hot-toys-hawkeye.jpg

Why is this being confirmed as charged and shipped for several folks in the USA, but not for me in the UK? SSC steadfastly tell me they have "NO STOCK FOR ANYONE" and that nothing is going out. How can this be?

I just live chatted to one of the staff members at SS and got them to charge me for Hawkeye. They said it is in stock and I should receive a shipping email later today WOOHOO finally my first Avenger!

Been checking my SS account all morning and it is still marked as "shipping soon"...I just keep refreshing. I just want him shipped. Me and my obsessiveness. :gah:

I just live chatted to one of the staff members at SS and got them to charge me for Hawkeye. They said it is in stock and I should receive a shipping email later today WOOHOO finally my first Avenger!

I just talked to Kathy on line chat and she told me mine was processed friday and will be shipped in 3-5 days from processing. How did you get them to charge you today and get a shipping email so soon?

I just talked to Kathy on line chat and she told me mine was processed friday and will be shipped in 3-5 days from processing. How did you get them to charge you today and get a shipping email so soon?

Their "shipping soon" note says that items usually ship within 72 hrs from the moment they are charged. It does make sense since the payments have to clear and some banks take longer than others to clear a payment.

It would be nice if SS shipped this guy as soon as they since they have had so many delays (then again they will say that it was a Hot Toys delay and not a SS delay). Anyway...I hope they get to it quickly. :pray:

Their "shipping soon" note says that items usually ship within 72 hrs from the moment they are charged. It does make sense since the payments have to clear and some banks take longer than others to clear a payment.

It would be nice if SS shipped this guy as soon as they since they have had so many delays (then again they will say that it was a Hot Toys delay and not a SS delay). Anyway...I hope they get to it quickly. :pray:

Kathy just told me that Hawkeye will be arriving in their warehouse today. :clap

I was checking this entire thread through my smartphone while I was at work. (Didn't want to get caught. lol)

Congrats on everyone who got their shipping notices. My order was with BBTS, so I'll have to wait til SS gets their shipment to them.

Done some minor changes on my hawkeye last week.

:lecture I recut the collar, took out the glued thigh muscles & repositioned two black buckles on the waist.

IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2671.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

hawkeye.jpg

IMG_2640.jpg

Back