Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS??? - Avengers: Hawkeye

I think at $190 alot of people on the fence on this one fell back in the no purchase side. At $145 he is much more attactive...hubba hubba

your missing my point and to mention Picasso or Van Gogh and try to compare them to toys or even the mention of them is nonsense. My point was that Hot Toys artists get hated on this site all the time, yet i never see custom artist get hated on when their work is not nearly as good and is more expensive than Hot Toys.

HTs is not faceless. Seen a few posts on many different sites about their work and who they are. Many people on here know their names and keep track of who sculpts which figure.

I agree with you. I was being sarcastic.

Whether I agree or disagree, What were you expecting from HT with Hawkeye and Fury? These are 1/6 likenesses of the characters created for this movie. Were the 1/6 versions suppose to be better than the real thing? We've known roughly what all of these are going to look like for a while now. :dunno

Not expecting anything from HT. Wasn't talking about HT, just about the character. Someone mentioned the word 'lame', so I've just offered a different perspective.

Awesome figure and well done Hot Toys! Hawkeye looks amazing and that Renner likeness is great!

Absolutely

$171 +@$15 for shipping is $186. SS is $190-$9 for rewards is $181. :slap

And even without rewards points its@ a $3 savings.

Yeah. SS has become the one to go to with free shipping, 5% RP and getting HTs items well in advance of everyone else.

Nicely done figure... not interested in him or fury (yet)... but regardless of the others, i will for sure get the new Black Widow.

M.

Thought you couldn't use reward points with free shipping. :slap

In his tactless way he means you'll recieve $9 in rewards points for purchasing Hawkeye from SS therefore making the actual price $181.

I like ordering from Alter Ego. They'll continue to get my business.

They do actually. Don't know if it's as much as Sideshow's, but I've used Alter Ego points to bring the cost down on a few of my orders through them and it brought down the price quite a bit.

I thought so. I kinda remember using some not too long ago. So with AE's points it might just be a wash when compared to SS and their free shipping.

I thought so. I kinda remember using some not too long ago. So with AE's points it might just be a wash when compared to SS and their free shipping.

AE does double box the HT shippers, but they take longer to get in stock.

no way this should cost same as Nick Fury. we're not getting same amount of content. :gah:

Disagree, all you get with Fury is the suitcase, plasticy rubbish bazooka, pistol and a radio

Hawkeye you get the 2 versions of the bow, the quiver, all the arrows and their variation tips and not to mention basically a better figure (headsculpt, outfit etc etc)

The fact that he's at worst costs the same is a good thing as they could of easily made him $10 or so more

I think they're both overpriced, but I still might get Hawkeye anyhow.

Back