Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Hawkeye going to be in the Winter Soldier film or is he only going to be in the Avengers sequel.

If he is in the Winter Soldier, maybe I'll wait.

I dont think he will be in Winter Soldier. Seems like they are focusing on Bucky and Black Widow? I looked at IMDB and I didnt see Renner.

I was talking strictly about Renner. He never bad mouthed the movie, he simply said he wished he didn't play a bad guy through most of it.

It's the same, you pay someone Millions of $$$ you don't want anything bad said. Yes he did say he wanted more of a role. But BW and him did not an is not a superhero with powers. That is why they did not get a LG role.

I guess the same could be said about the guy who played the RED SKULL.

So you're the guy that won that Whore Machine?

This was years ago. I won a 1/1 Guy Hebert yellow back for $.99. Still have it. Also Terry Labone Got Milk back race used bumper. After the crash the team put it on eBay. She type the name wrong and I miss spelled it. I was the only bidder, . 99 & $100 shipping.

Put it right back on ebay 3 day. With the write spelling. Being that the team had ad's up, there was a bidding war.

It does happen. But most of the time it's a missing letter.

Well... I got Black Widow. Then Captain America. Nick Fury is on his way. And I just decided... I needed Hawkeye. I don't even care that I don't love this costume. I just wanted the group. Sigh.

BUT... good news is I won him for a VERY reasonable price on Ebay thanks to a sensible Best Offer bid! Excited to eventually complete the team, now! Loki and IM were on pre-order from the start, and I do have a Hulk pre-order in. So much money... but so worth it...

man the prices for his guy on Ebay are crazy I wonder if he will go higher, what the highest Batman DX01 and Joker ever got?

And you know you will not see another Hawkeye until at least 2015

If someone who needs a Hawkeye has an extra IM Mark VII Promo to sell, we might be able to come up with a deal. That would be after it's in hand and the waitlist is closed. I'm on the WL for the IM. :pray:

Back