Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving it, can't wait till the rest of the team arrives!!!
DSC04387.jpg

DSC04388.jpg

DSC04389.jpg

I'm loving it, can't wait till the rest of the team arrives!!!
DSC04387.jpg

DSC04388.jpg

DSC04389.jpg

Can I ask how you were able to get the Name plate off the Mark VI stand? That is of course if the Iron Man 2 stand is still intact. I have tried squeezing and pulling and the name plate will not come out - nicely.

Can I ask how you were able to get the Name plate off the Mark VI stand? That is of course if the Iron Man 2 stand is still intact. I have tried squeezing and pulling and the name plate will not come out - nicely.

I didn't, that's the MK VI Avengers Edition, NOT the Iron Man 2 one.
Avengers_Iron_Man_MK_VI-55.jpg

photo8.jpg

But if you really need to swap name plates, usually with a little force, they separate, I've done it with a few.

I know this question has been asked before but I'm super late on this one. Is that Avengers Mark VI different in any way vs the original release aside from the box and stand?

Avengers Mark VI has more of the new car finish to it. Also the full RDJ headsculpt instead of the open face flight helmet. The battle damage set from the IM2 version was going for more war hardened as they wanted to have it more weathered particularly the gold parts.

they both are very nice, depends on the look you are going for.:wave

Just got this....

We have found a Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Hawkeye Sixth Scale Figure -
The Avengers for you!
to become a live order on 2013-01-21. Your item will then ship out to you
shortly after that!

....Hell yeah!

Having missed out on the initial run I wrote him off since I didn't want to pay the ebay prices. Anyway, walk into the local comic shop today and what should I find but one of these for $200. Of course at that price I could not pass it up. Will be putting up pictures soon.

Just got this....

We have found a Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Hawkeye Sixth Scale Figure -
The Avengers for you!
to become a live order on 2013-01-21. Your item will then ship out to you
shortly after that!

....Hell yeah!

I got the opposite. Their closing my waitlist. I got on about 2-3 months ago.

Having missed out on the initial run I wrote him off since I didn't want to pay the ebay prices. Anyway, walk into the local comic shop today and what should I find but one of these for $200. Of course at that price I could not pass it up. Will be putting up pictures soon.

Congrats that's awesome!

Looking forward to those pics. :hi5:

Congrats.. Hawkeye will land on my shelf next week... Fury made it to the party today along with the Mark II (2.0).... it's nice when you find them at a reasonable price or close to release price!

Back