Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
herp derp.....my earlier post about BBTS was erroneously posted in the wrong forum! in my bleary crapitude, i thought i was posting in the Cap'n Uhmerica forum. My bad!
Do my semi-decent photos of Hawkeye make up for it? Pleeeeese?
;)

herp derp.....my earlier post about BBTS was erroneously posted in the wrong forum! in my bleary crapitude, i thought i was posting in the Cap'n Uhmerica forum. My bad!
Do my semi-decent photos of Hawkeye make up for it? Pleeeeese?
;)

:D Those will work.

Great shots. :clap

Here's a couple more photos. One of which was heavily processed.
8292292455_dbe6254346_b.jpg
[/url]

I really like this one! :clap

Delivered today from Gohastings. No brown shipper and needlessly packed in huge outer box but looks fine and is sealed. Wasn't gonna get this guy but now my oc disorder will require obtaining the whole gang including Hulk...

Same here. :(

I'm waiting on BBTS. My brother had to order it from them because....well I forget why.
You?

Actually, there has been a change in plans. My Cap is scheduled to arrive now on Dec. 24th! Just in time for X-Mas!!! :yess:

Initially, I had ordered from the BBTS but when I seen he was in stock at SS, I cancelled. I re-ordered from SS and now he'll arrive in just a manner of days!!! I may do the same with Widow when the time comes too. I'm just too impatient.
:wink1:

Delivered today from Gohastings. No brown shipper and needlessly packed in huge outer box but looks fine and is sealed. Wasn't gonna get this guy but now my oc disorder will require obtaining the whole gang including Hulk...

Nice pick. Once you're in, you have to go all the way, haha. I'm glad HT decided to pick up all of the characters. Also glad that the movie did so good so that the risk was set to a minimal for HT to fail.

Great figure. Anyone have problems getting the quiver holder on (right now I'm using the strap)? How about sliding the arrows into the quiver? I put in about 7 of them but then they started going wonky. Any tips would be appreciated.

Great figure. Anyone have problems getting the quiver holder on (right now I'm using the strap)? How about sliding the arrows into the quiver? I put in about 7 of them but then they started going wonky. Any tips would be appreciated.

Start with the inside and work your way outside with them. Learned that through a fellow member. Also, I used tweezers to guide them into their proper slots.

Getting the quiver on IS a PITA. I have no special insight to offer though. All I can say is try to have patience, even if that means putting it down and walking away for a few minutes, lol.

The figure is just a pain in the ass to futz.

She can still look tidy.

IMG_3240.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the new BW proportions... seems to skinny to me.

Anyways, back to Hawkeye.

Now you're hooked.
:welcome1: to the club. :D

Back