Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted this figure for a while. But I had other priorities. Good things come to those that wait. Ordered without hesitation. This is a good deal. I hope other hot toys with be discounted too.

The disadvantage to living in CA: sales tax.

The advantage to living in CA:

San Diego, CA, United States 11/20/2012 6:38 A.M. Out For Delivery
11/20/2012 5:38 A.M. Arrival Scan
Vernon, CA, United States 11/20/2012 3:24 A.M. Departure Scan
11/20/2012 12:11 A.M. Arrival Scan
Newbury Park, CA, United States 11/19/2012 10:53 P.M. Departure Scan
11/19/2012 8:29 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 11/19/2012 7:51 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I've been getting emails back and forth from SS all day. Seems they think that living in Scotland, it's a bit suspect that i am getting my delivery to someone else in NY...
Had to scan my card and licence to email to them, plus fill out an auxilliary posting form to confirm i am who i say i am...
All just to save some cash. It's worth it!

New Goblin has arrived...safe and sound. Kinda nice to have SS about 10 miles from my office. Yay! :panic:

Ha ha!!!! I was thinking the same thing. Do they have a store you can walk into?

Nope...I know where their office is but I guess they don't like visitors. They are in an office building with a locked door. Not very friendly to visitors. :)

Ha ha!!!! I was thinking the same thing. Do they have a store you can walk into?

I'd imagine that there must be some provision made for people to walk in off the street.
Selling HT must be the closest legal thing to selling drugs.
I picture them on street corners opening up their trenchcoats: "Hey man, you wanna score some Hot Toys? Got a pristine DX-12 right here, dude...
I might even have an Iron Monger..."

I'm getting there. :)

Lol. For me, it's not the standard figures that have my interest, but the idea of customs.
I had a crazy idea today to take a Captain America TFA figure and turn it into a Depression-era batman... Costume dyed black, ears sculpted on the helmet.
If they had that figure for $90 off, i'd buy more than one.

Lol. For me, it's not the standard figures that have my interest, but the idea of customs.
I had a crazy idea today to take a Captain America TFA figure and turn it into a Depression-era batman... Costume dyed black, ears sculpted on the helmet.
If they had that figure for $90 off, i'd buy more than one.

You are way more talented than me. I could never do the customs you've made. Special skill right there. :)

I just did my first two customs - two Deadpool figures. Really loved doing it. The funnest part for me was hunting down all of the accessories for him. Next up for me is a custom X-Force Wolverine as soon as the suits and heads are finished. Can't wait for that one!

The really talented people IMO are the head sculptors....that's just amazing to me.

The really talented people IMO are the head sculptors....that's just amazing to me.

Yeah. I find it tough to get human heads right. I usually stick with sculpting creatures or aliens. Of the ones i have done, Watto was my favourite alien.
Although i did a Han in Carbonite once that i really liked.

WattoandSithyoda.jpg

a custom Mac Gargan Venom head i did for a guy:
CIMG1702.jpg

CIMG1703.jpg

CIMG1700.jpg

Han in Carbonite:

hanincarbonite10.jpg

hanincarbonite16.jpg

Man...a pary of me wanted to refuse delivry......if I return it, im out $30..so ill only get back about $70...grrrrr

Ive been wanting this figure for weeks...seen it go on sale yesters and then last night it was checking inventory,
Was a nice surprise to now order it and use the code...
$100 shipped to Australia.
and with the Aussie dollar ATM....even less.WOOOOO

Back