Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's really very common in my country to use that expression. For example, when someone is asking a friend if her girlfriend is cheating on him he would ask: is she putting the horns on you? (in portuguese: ela anda-te a pôr os cornos?) :D And some other variations based on the same idea. :lol

This is interesting. I'm from Thailand and we also use the same expression "putting horn" when a girl cheats on her boyfriend. Maybe Portuguese merchants who came here 300 years ago taught us.:lol

I shouldn't have kept my pre order due to my money situation right now, but i'm glad I didn't cancel. It's a great collectable.

Here are some pics.
IMG_5420a.jpg

IMG_5430a.jpg

IMG_5459a.jpg

IMG_5475a.jpg

IMG_5477a.jpg

Picked up this bad ass today at CornerStoreComics.
The hound is absolutely amazing!
Easily my favorite of the trio.
Will probably be my favorite too, although you can't beat displaying him with the other two.
The trio look great together because you can tell that they belong to the same clan.

Why do I think that Classic will replace Tracker as best when he is released??? Because he already look much cooler in my book and I havent even gotten Tracker yet BBTS sucks balls they still havent shipped out Tracker yet...

Fantastic trio.:hi5:

Hey goose, this is completely out of context, but have you ever played Starcraft 2? I noticed today that the Firebats sometimes say "My goose is being cooked" or "I'm cooking my goose" when they're flamethrowing an enemy unit, something like that, and reminded me of you. :D :rotfl

Hey goose, this is completely out of context, but have you ever played Starcraft 2? I noticed today that the Firebats sometimes say "My goose is being cooked" or "I'm cooking my goose" when they're flamethrowing an enemy unit, something like that, and reminded me of you. :D :rotfl

Haha, never ever seen that before until now.

"Mah goose is gettin' cooked!" at 1.44.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYfXNvqC024"]‪StarCraft 2 - Firebat Quotes‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

or

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWPNmgfakAg"]‪mah goose is gettin' cooked‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Back