Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I'll be displaying the three predators together in one detolf shelf. I think it'll look way too crowded and one won't be able to appreciate them at their best.

I think I'll have Berzerker with Royce and then Falconer with Tracker & hound. Two per shelf should look great.

I don't think I'll be displaying the three predators together in one detolf shelf. I think it'll look way too crowded and one won't be able to appreciate them at their best.

I think I'll have Berzerker with Royce and then Falconer with Tracker & hound. Two per shelf should look great.

I would totally buy a new shelf to fit them good,it would be worth every penny!!!1

For the Predators line it would have been nice to have a diorama base for each Predator (If they make Classic, 4 bases) that could inter-connect with each other and make a scene from the hunting camp. There's many things I want in life though:lol

You know, that's an excellent idea! Gives people the motivation to get all three figures (as if they need any more motivation to begin with :lol)

Is anyone going to buy two figures and sell one tracker in order to have two hounds?

If so, I'll buy the tracker off u.

Is anyone going to buy two figures and sell one tracker in order to have two hounds?

If so, I'll buy the tracker off u.

I think people will want the hound but even if not it's still too early :) I suggest u just pre-order one and sell the hound later on if u don't need it. Maybe u end up getting tracker itself cheaper.

I'm sure everyone one of us here that has stayed on top of this thread will say the same. :lol

I PMed the seller and he said he has few more on hand and ready stocks. I asked him to send me pics of outer box or the figure itself. And he hasn't responded ever since. I sense something fishy but who knows.

You say it like we are in this thread everyday:naughty:lol

Yes like you, cent, and Lar'ja lol..

Yeah thats a good idea. I might keep him, but wont display him. Dont get me wrong, the hound looks awesome. But I like keeping my preds with little accessories as possible. ( like the falcon or the trolphies)

I PMed the seller and he said he has few more on hand and ready stocks. I asked him to send me pics of outer box or the figure itself. And he hasn't responded ever since. I sense something fishy but who knows.

Very fishy indeed. Keep us updated though.

Yes like you, cent, and Lar'ja lol..

Haha, wouldn't have it any other way:rock:lol

youngblood clan

garycoleman-wtf.gif

I'm pretending I didn't see that youngblood clan post.

I like to think that this clan is fairly experienced. Berserker must have earned his place as leader and Tracker must have had several years training his dogs:rock

Back