Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, with those loose eBay and parted-out pics, I think it's become clear: they're just pictures, people, pictures. Some might show off the goods, some might not. The Hound still looks a tad glossy (not as much as before), but Tracker seems fine. Paint apps look much better in the lighted pics. No heavy green or monotonous skin here.

And dare I say it, I'm actually glad HT took some artistic license with the head sculpt on this one. Looks way more badass as a figure than the movie version. Not sure why, the film helmet just strikes me as too plain. HT's infamous graininess and added details really took it up a notch for once.
:banana :rock

I'm not getting the big "wow" feeling with Tracker as I did with Mr. Black.

To each there own, personally I am much more excited to get him then zerker...in fact I had to wait a month before I decided to get him. Tracker, I can't wait for...especially after the awesome new pictures :):hi5:

Personally Tracker looks to be the best and the others are just his followers.

I think he will be the best mainly due to the fact that he is the only one of the 3 that has unique gear, the other two have pretty much the exact same armor ..you would think berserker being the leader would have the unique gear:dunno

Synchronized Spastic Pred. Dogs....

photo by wingyeung
IMG_8977.jpg

I think he will be the best mainly due to the fact that he is the only one of the 3 that has unique gear, the other two have pretty much the exact same armor ..you would think berserker being the leader would have the unique gear:dunno

I thought that as well, and wondered why all three didnt have really unique individual armor. :dunno

i think we'll see a bunch of these dogs selling separately on ebay but the prices we'll be crazy :cuckoo:

Back