Hot Toys – MMS147 - Predators: 1/6th scale Tracker Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well yeah. Its a nice paintjob but these guys (specifically Falconer and Tracker) are defined by their masks so I guess I don't understand why anyone would want to display them maskless but to each their own.

It does looks great but the masks are where it's at. I think Trackers mask is the best from the film.

predshound.jpg

preds2.jpg

preds3.jpg

predhound2.jpg

pred5.jpg

:peace

Don't like that face on Tracker. If HT would have been allowed to take liberty and sculpted a face for Falconer and Tracker, if I liked the sculpt, I would have just considered it a display option.

Hi guys

i am thinking to built a custom base for
my tracker predator
i will use the aquarium items post in the picture
wood base, sand , diorama leaves, and clay ...
Also i will print the backround
i would like your opinion on this and any ideas will be more than welcome...
The sketch is only an idea
thanks

This is my very good friend's work. You can get idea from here. IMO this diorama base looks bloody awesome. He posted this in this forum:

My Trio is finally complete today with a custom dio.
Enjoy it dear collectors: :1-1:

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

DSCF4230.jpg

DSCF4228.jpg

DSCF4226.jpg

finally ::clap::::clap::::clap::

Why red on the sculpt??? No red anywhere else??? Looks funny to me... IMO...

I guess they portrayed that with these specific breed of preds that that areas on their heads is red, much like everyone has pink gums. Look at those areas on Falconer's head that aren't covered by the bio. But yeah, the red looks off on Falconer and Tracker.

I agree that is a really really great paintjob but i agree, it looks completely off,
i mean, the figure looks cool without the bio but, I think the red parts should be dark green or dark yellow or something
red is only for Berserker so yeah, it makes it look really weird

I absolutely hate every predator movie that was made after 1987, but I have to admit that Berserker predator has something special that makes me want to buy him.

I think it's the great looking face [both in the movie and figurine].

I think the characters are the only thing good about the movie. :lol

Well let's be honest, there are no decent sci-fi movies for more demanding audience anymore [the last one was Kubrick's Space Odyssey]. Also, good horror sci-fi movies finished in the 80's [alien, the thing, first predator].

So I have to agree with you that the only interesting thing about this funny "predators" IP are the characters [I won't even mention "AVP" franchise, because people responsible for it should be put to jail].

Well let's be honest, there are no decent sci-fi movies for more demanding audience anymore [the last one was Kubrick's Space Odyssey]. Also, good horror sci-fi movies finished in the 80's [alien, the thing, first predator].

So I have to agree with you that the only interesting thing about this funny "predators" IP are the characters [I won't even mention "AVP" franchise, because people responsible for it should be put to jail].

You mean they should be put to death... :lecture

I don't see anything wrong with the AVP/AVPR movies.

They are what they are; good action movies.

Haters gona hate.
n
255351_o.gif

Back