Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to purchase a factory sealed Mark VI from a German comic book store online today for $430 including shipping and taxes. I realize this is serious money, but it is quite a challenge to pick one up at this late stage. The good thing is, that I will receive this next week already and will not have any customs issues as I ordered nationally.

Very excited to receive this one. This will be my fourth Iron Man. I also have the Mark IV (including Gantry) and Mark II (from Kotobukiya) and Mark VII (also Kotobukiya). Quite a small collection compared to the other collectors' in this forum, but very proud of every single figure.

My next purchase will definitely be the Mark I (2.0). I have a feeling that this will happen rather soon. :panic:

I do still drool over the Battle Damage Mark III , but the versatility of this Mark VI , is just way to good :)
he Rocks :hi5:

I initially wanted to get the Mark III BD but missed the boat (read: way over my budget). So I went for the Mark VI as I want to enjoy both BD and non-BD in one fig. That's why I didn't want the Mark IV. Not a big fan of the Mark V either as that figure looks too thin and lacks a HS (dealbreaker). I have enjoyed my Mark VI tremendously and finally ended up getting the Tony HS and shades from the gantry set to complete it. It is not the perfect IM as there are some minor production issues (mentioned by others b4) and some limitation to how you can pose it, but it is pretty damn close to perfection if you ask me. To those who have it knows how great this fig. is. For those who just got it, I want to congratulate you on a great buy, you will enjoy it. If you can get it at a great price today, even better!

Last edited:
The VI is my all time favourite suit, followed very closely by the III. I'm curious to see which diecast figures HT develops from IM2 as I'm hoping they'll revisit the VI.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a 1/4 scale.

My first IM was Mark IV and one time had both IV and VI...years later, I think Mark VI is the superior armor in terms of usage in the movies, heck, Mark VI was even used in the Avengers battling Thor and Cap

I think Mark VI is the superior armor in terms of usage in the movies, heck, Mark VI was even used in the Avengers battling Thor and Cap

Yes! If you think of the movie timeline, Mark VI appeared on screen for the longest - Final act of IM2 and in all acts of The Avengers except the final battle. Not to mentioned that there is a year's gap between IM2 & The Avengers. So Mark VI is the longest actively used armor Stark has. Mark IV was for about 6 months per IM2? All other armors were used for mere minutes (I & V) or hours (II, III & VII) at the most.

I also would love to see someone recreate the scene where Thor, Cap and Mark VI stood at the devastated forest looking at one another. That is a priceless heroic scene.

Yes! If you think of the movie timeline, Mark VI appeared on screen for the longest - Final act of IM2 and in all acts of The Avengers except the final battle. Not to mentioned that there is a year's gap between IM2 & The Avengers. So Mark VI is the longest actively used armor Stark has. Mark IV was for about 6 months per IM2? All other armors were used for mere minutes (I & V) or hours (II, III & VII) at the most.

I also would love to see someone recreate the scene where Thor, Cap and Mark VI stood at the devastated forest looking at one another. That is a priceless heroic scene.

same thing in iron man 3 with the VII as tony uses it in the beginning of the film then goes to the XLII

with all the battle damaged talk with the new Mark 42 and Mark 7, this is how I have my Mark 6 posed currently

20130407_104609_zps16e720cc.jpg

20130407_104424_zpse33f4c33.jpg

If only there was a BD WM, these guys would have looked awesome together!

BD_MkVIWM_zps66fa3b54.png

:lecture Fully BD (like the new Mark VII) Mark VI and War Machine two-pack. A solid $600 of display options, and perfectly timed for the release of Iron Whiplash. The release of the Mark III in diescast is the only reason I can think of for why a new Mark III wasn't released/planned for around the time of Iron Monger.

Last edited:
Here is my Tony Stark waiting for his Mark VII suit and the rest of the guys are waiting for
their Widow, Big Boy Green and Mr Loki also, so they dont turn on each other .

Then we will be complete...:impatient:

Last edited:
Here is my Tony Stark waiting for his Mark VII suit and the rest of the guys are waiting for
their Widow, Big Boy Green and Mr Loki also, so they dont turn on each other .

Then we will be complete...:impatient:

Nice! I guess you gave the fishies the boot!
More pics?

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how to make the Mark VI do the following pose? I've been trying and trying and just can't get the torso to bend like that. Really afraid of breaking it. If you have any hints please do share. Thank you very much

5953c63e.jpg

This one was posted in this thread:

5727219632_14b33b87b6_b.jpg

THANK YOU!

Back