Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It baffles me that people cannot tell the differences between the armors. That is not the Mark IV. The design is totally different.

Mainly the silver...

Everyone should remember though, the promo poster for IM2 had armor that was never in the film so this one might not make it to the screen either

It baffles me that people cannot tell the differences between the armors. That is not the Mark IV. The design is totally different.

Sorry, looks similar to me.
How is it totally different?

The big shoulder pads and chest plate look like mk4 to me.

The 3,4 & 6 all look vastly different to me....that art doesn't look like a new design.

The chest is different aside from the round reactor, has silver shoulder accents, different shoulder and arm armor, different ab armor, different legs..

This is as different from the iv as the iii or vi is

People just see a circle and their automatically all the same lol but whatevs I understand that people focus on their main interests, mine is iron an so I can easily tell the difference, where as sprobe else just may not be as obsest as I am and not care to notice the differences, just a theory

Maybe this might help?

Untitled-5-1.jpg

Ive seen the Avengers trailer and the Mark 6 is shown there...I guess he will change armor during the movie.

Maybe this might help?

Untitled-5-1.jpg

It does greatly actually :D I admit, 'me the fool'. I totally missed the big silver clips on the shoulders in the poster.
Interesting they go back to the circle so fast. I didn't expect that until halfway through Iron Man 3.

Last edited:
Is this figures head suppose to be hard to turn? Because mine doesnt want to move at all.

the paint is probably just stuck where it touches the neck...it comes off the neck so yes, it is supposed to turn

Try rocking it back and forth to see if that loosens it up

If you have to choose between the Mark iv+gantry or the mark vi, I think it's a no brainer you take the Mark iv+gantry imo.

Not necessarily.
The battle damaged parts look great and the base on the VI is really nice as well.
The reason I didn't buy the IV initally was that it had half the accessories of the BD III.

Back