Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know some others here received the exclusive version of this figure with the un-battle damaged shoulder piece missing. Has anyone heard back from Sideshow about it yet though? They sent me an e-mail saying something along the lines of they were looking into it, but I haven't heard anything since.

I got a reply back from them. I have to send the whole thing back due to the multiple issues with him I guess. :( Sucks, but I am glad they are going to fix this for me.

Yeah, sometimes the wait can be terrible. But once it gets into your hands you realize it was worth it.

got my war machine! yeah! its awesome! right arm pops off very easy so fixed it with some clear nailpolish, works like a charm :) hope to take some nice pictures and will post them in the correct thread.

now the wait is for the mark vi!

got my war machine! yeah! its awesome! right arm pops off very easy so fixed it with some clear nailpolish, works like a charm :) hope to take some nice pictures and will post them in the correct thread.

now the wait is for the mark vi!

Congrats! :clap Great purchase on this figure! :wink1:

Just got mine.

No issues, no missing parts, BD chest plate aligned...

perfect.

1hs6qw.jpg

Guys where can I get this? The price on ebay is really expensive. If anyone can refer me to any seller still has this in stock that will be sweet.

Yes I know. It is an easy answer... Classic from them, but at least the boxes are always well protected for shipping and is what matters to me.
FYI, I ordered in December... And you?

Back