Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the way the battle damaged arm comes. If you look at where it is packaged there is no way the arm would fit in the slot with that armor on it.

Hey Ron,

That's how mine came as well. I just used the missile forearms.

Ok that's a relief. Thanks guys. yes Natrix is right. When I put the normal arm in the package it didn't fit right because of the pads. That makes perfect sense now.

I have a question that hasn't been answered yet guys? My mark VI torso is a little loose. It swings left and right kinda funny. Is that normal? None of my other Marks are like that!

I have a question that hasn't been answered yet guys? My mark VI torso is a little loose. It swings left and right kinda funny. Is that normal? None of my other Marks are like that!

Did you pull up on the torso? Doing so allows for more articulation. If you push it down, it should snap into place.

It came and its perfect! Ran home during lunch to check it out.

Posing it up properly and taking pics tonight!

Might sell the Mark 4 now.. minus the tony head and armor stand..

Vin

I can't believe HT has shipped so many of these with missing pieces. That's just strange! And so many people getting damaged Mark VI's too is very odd.

Did HT employees have too many cocktails at an Easter party or what? :monkey1

I can't believe HT has shipped so many of these with missing pieces. That's just strange! And so many people getting damaged Mark VI's too is very odd.

Did HT employees have too many cocktails at an Easter party or what? :monkey1

Well, they technically should ALL be damaged. Battle-Damaged that is! :wink1:

And to the cocktails comment... :lol :lol :lol

Yup, I don't understand why they are having so much QC issues.

I mean, with all the returns and complaints their customer service is getting, you would think they would realize that they have to rethink their current system.

Hot Toys, hire me and I will put an end to all the nagging phone calls. :wave

I love just glancing over admiring the detail on these things.

mg3025m.jpg

mg3026.jpg

mg3027.jpg

mg3028.jpg

mg3022.jpg

mg3031.jpg

mg3030w.jpg

mg3032.jpg

Last edited:
I'm usually a purist and wouldn't go with the variant look of something. However with this figure, I love his battle damaged look and I am sticking with that.

I just got the e-mail from Sideshow that my waitlist for the EX is going to convert. That makes three Mark VI's for me as I didn't think it was going to convert and ended up getting a reg from Sideshow and pre-ordering another one from Hastings. Hopefully, I can get a friend of mine to buy one of my regs off of me to cover the cost of this EX.

Hey man if you want to get rid of the regular let me know because Sideshow cancelled my order on me. :dunno

Back