Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oo. Have to check it out then.
What was the reason? The control was through the helmet? And Tony would not be able to activate the thrusters if he's not wearing it?

If so bah!:lol

We've seen tons of movies people jumping off planes into another airborne plane in a more realistic tone of movie.

Tony could have dived for the helmet,catch and wear it in mid air then activate his thrusters. That would be an awesome start of the movie.

No actually it was a lot more involved then that. The entire scene starts with Tony sick on the plane throwing up in the bathroom and there was a lot of humor. It also was the original opener with the title screen flashing "Iron Man 2", so if they went with this, the movie would not have started with showing him on the TV saying he was Iron Man while Whiplash looked on. Also he mentioned that the scene was too humerous and didn't setup a darker tone that he wanted. I might have missed a few reasons but go back and watch it to see. It is very interesting to see. Oh and he said that Pepper kissing the helmet instead of Tony was not scripted. She thought of it herself at that moment and everyone loved it. It was kind of a Han Solo in Empire moment when he answered to Leia "I know" instead of the scripted response "I love you too".

oO I see.. I think the start was fine. The part about Ivan, his dad and his construction of his whip plus the admission of being Iron Man set the right tone. Then they could have just jumped straight to the part where Pepper kissed his helmet and go where I just suggested on my previous post. That would be better tha what we've got.

oO I see.. I think the start was fine. The part about Ivan, his dad and his construction of his whip plus the admission of being Iron Man set the right tone. Then they could have just jumped straight to the part where Pepper kissed his helmet and go where I just suggested on my previous post. That would be better tha what we've got.

Yeah the funny thing is when you watch the scene, the effects aren't finished for all of it. So some parts of it look weird.

I have the EX on order with Flexpay and received an e-mail this morning saying that the final payment date has been moved to 4/20. :gah:

Yeah, the delay on the exclusive is a bummer. I went ahead and canceled my preorder on it at sideshow, and preordered the regular version at Cornerstore Comics (they seem to have a ten more preorder spots available). So someone's waitlist on that exclusive version is about to convert.

well the only good thing i see with the delay is that now i can at least get the money ready for it :rotfl

Back