Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PICT1125.jpg

PICT1131.jpg

Damn, the in stock price of mark vi on ebay is insane! These HK sellers need to rethink bout their pricing. $125 difference between PO price is ridiculous.

I mean $30-40 diff is reasonable, but $70-80 is just too much.

Hmmm very very interesting that this is beginning to come out so soon after the Mark IV.

It looks really really great. But great enough to sell my newly arrived Mark IV with the great head and doughnut which to me is more representational of the character? Hmmm

Hmmm very very interesting that this is beginning to come out so soon after the Mark IV.

It looks really really great. But great enough to sell my newly arrived Mark IV with the great head and doughnut which to me is more representational of the character? Hmmm

yeah i thought not

I have an unmasked Mk IV Stark Head I'd trade for the helmeted Stark reveal head straight up. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

You could keep the stark head,shades and doughnuts..and light up stand if you wanted, and just sell everything else,it would pay off a good chunk of the Vi and you would still be left with the Iv's awesome accessories.

Hmmmmm...I'm on the fence now. I have this on pre-order with Sideshow, don't know if I want to drop $215 on this? It' so close to the Mark IV , I already have all the other Marks, so I would hate to break that streak. The problem is being Hot Toys and Iron Man, this is probably only going to get more expensive down the line, if I decide to pass now.

Thanks for the pictures. I guess from now on if HT foes not reveal a HS it surely os to prevent Customers from complaining ahead of time that it is a recycle. I would have loved to have another expression but yeah this one is doable. The BD is sooo good how can anyone resist??!!

:borg:

damn, it looks great, nothing beats a zombie ironman. haha i just wish i wasnt stuck thinking about if it should keep this or the mark iv... if money was of no issue than it would be a no brainer, collect them all. but im trying to save room for all my other wants...

it looks like you could get away with putting the head and left arm on your IV and creating a battle damaged IV version. and if you could somehow take the thigh pieces off the iV those would easily swap too... something to think about, im SURE we will see a custom BD IV using most of these parts.

the open face mask is a WIN and im sure EVERYONE will want one of those for their IV.

This is a joke.

Yes, beautiful figure. Definitely.

But the listing says:

•Newly sculpted head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie, in newly developed helmet with removable mask.

It is not newly sculpted.

Sure, I'm going to try and get one (because I love the character), but this is false advertising, period. And whether it is a nice figure or not, in this instance, Hot Toys is taking advantage of consumers.

This is a joke.

But the listing says:

•Newly sculpted head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie, in newly developed helmet with removable mask.

Sure, I'm going to try and get one (because I love the character), but this is false advertising, period. And whether it is a nice figure or not, in this instance, Hot Toys is taking advantage of consumers.

The specs for this figure saying "newly sculpted head" came before we even seen the iv sculpt ..so it's not false advertising.

Why are people crying about the reused iv sculpt?..it's a good sculpt, sure they could have given it a different expression but it's more realistic if both the figure share the same sculpt as there both meant to be the same guy.

This is a joke.

But the listing says:

But it is newly sculpted :huh

It's not like it's a year old sculpt.

yeah i have no gripe with the same face, perfect is perfect.

i LOVE the new paint job on it though, with the grime and oil.

The specs for this figure saying "newly sculpted head" came before we even seen the iv sculpt ..so it's not false advertising.

Why are people crying about the reused iv sculpt?..it's a good sculpt, sure they could have given it a different expression but it's more realistic if both the figure share the same sculpt as there both meant to be the same guy.

Exactly. I own the Mark IV and it looks like RDJ. IF there was any sculpt I wanted in a helmet it would have been that one. The the only thing people could want more out of it is a different facial expression.

Back