Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He turned out well. A bit disappointed that they fell back into using the MIV sculpt for the in-helmet head for the MVI, but it doesn't surprise me.

From 'jessicalee' on toy world:

PICT1123-1.jpg

PICT1122-1.jpg

PICT1119-1.jpg

PICT1124.jpg

PICT1115-2.jpg

PICT1114-2.jpg

Exclusive/VIP: Mk. iV forearm armor + hand TTM&TTF hand pegs + slim TT left forearm.

I think you cannot use normal/narrow TTM/ATTM forearms with it, you'll have to use the slim forearm.

Kind of redundant.... you'll need wires connected to the ArcReactor and lighted repulsor hands to imitate the extra scenes.

i went for the IV as well guys i was doubting between the VI and IV
and ordered the IV i hope i wont regret not taking the VI !

A bit disappointed that they fell back into using the MIV sculpt for the in-helmet head for the MVI, but it doesn't surprise me.

I don't see a problem with that, as both sculpt's are meant to be of the same person, a more intense expression would have been nice, but the iv sculpt is a great sculpt and i'm glad they used it again on this figure.

Oh shinaps! The overshadowing of Mark IV.

Now the long dark days of waiting starts.

I just asked Loontentoys when I could expect my preorder and he said give it 2 weeks as apparently this is a 'test release' and the proper release will follow if no glaring problems are found.

Back