Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not selling my mark III :lol

alfred-nevah.gif

Can anyone else tell me if the AU is the same mold as the original III :lol. It kind of looks like it from the proto pics

Negative, they are entirely different. Source: I have owned all versions of the Mark III and Mark II. The AU MkII shares the forearms of the Mark III BD I believe, and even then the mold was altered for rivets. The AU is a total revision otherwise, head to toe. Much larger, particularly in the chest, waist, and legs. Looks like a suit for a human and not IG88.

Negative, they are entirely different. Source: I have owned all versions of the Mark III and Mark II. The AU MkII shares the forearms of the Mark III BD I believe, and even then the mold was altered for rivets. The AU is a total revision otherwise, head to toe. Much larger, particularly in the chest, waist, and legs. Looks like a suit for a human and not IG88.

Nice, thanks for the info. I have to hunt one down for a fair deal. That's all I'm missing to complete my full Hall of Armor

My friend (member jvlxv1) let me borrow his Hot Toys Iron Man 2 War Machine to take a couple pictures. Definitely need to pick this figure up. Here's the results:

Iron Man Mark VI & War Machine

Back