Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway to make the air brakes on the back of the figure sit flush with the body again? Bought mine second hand a few years ago and they never quite sat right. it was also missing the piece behind his left foot that would cover his achilles.. where can I get that?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Anyway to make the air brakes on the back of the figure sit flush with the body again? Bought mine second hand a few years ago and they never quite sat right.

You could use a little bit of blu tack to hold them down. They never really sit as flush as you'd like them to.
Its only an issue if you are going to be looking at the back a lot.

it was also missing the piece behind his left foot that would cover his achilles.. where can I get that?

You'd have to buy a new leg. Those aren't sold separately.
Or you could make one.

I know this is a stretch, but would anyone be able to scan the English side of the instruction sheet for this? I can't seem to find mine anywhere! :(

Hi.
I´m looking for a Hot Toys Iron man mark 6 head, the helmet with Downey Jr head inside.
I would like it in excellent condition but wouldnt like to pay a fortune.
If anybody have one for sale, please, let me know.

Many thanks!

Anyone know if the red snapper lighted neck post is the same as this one? I have nearly complete figure(s) but need the dang neck. But the cheapest one I've found online right now is 80 bucks. I'm not paying that. But I looked at the snapper neck and it looks the same in photos. Any chance anyone knows?

DSC_0026%u0025257E2.jpg

Thought id share some Mark VI loving! It may have paint fading, a Mark IV head (Thanks to the previous owner) dim batteries, weak joints etc, but i still love this figure!!

This figure is still amazing. Can you imagine if they remade a diecast version and removed some of the gimmicks (like hip flares) but kept the battle damage and added more articulation? Would love that- but it would probably be super expensive...

I recently picked this up from a member here, and failed to mention that the undamaged shoulder was missing the piece that attaches it to the arm. The battle damaged one has a "knob", for lack of a better word, that holds it in as seen in the pic. Any ideas on how to replace it?
mkvi.jpg

I recently picked this up from a member here, and failed to mention that the undamaged shoulder was missing the piece that attaches it to the arm. The battle damaged one has a "knob", for lack of a better word, that holds it in as seen in the pic. Any ideas on how to replace it?
View attachment 115146

Blu tack

Back