Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the first movie uses a lot of Apple hardware. I also hate "PC and Apple" even though I know Apple popularized it. Apple computers are PCs too. PC just means "Personal Computer".

OS wise though Stark clearly uses a proprietary system and probably story-wise proprietary hardware which in the second movie is also better represented through props.

Also in my defense the last few posts where made during a period where I woke up at 3am after 3 hours of sleep and then was up until around 12am. I was a little out of it.

The Samurai Predator thread also may have played a part in making me angry.

Also in my defense the last few posts where made during a period where I woke up at 3am after 3 hours of sleep and then was up until around 12am. I was a little out of it.

The Samurai Predator thread also may have played a part in making me angry.

fair enough man :lol

Here's an updated pose of my MKVI, kind of went with the Sideshow statue pose.
DSC03585.jpg

Man, I've decided I want to display my MkVI and MkV battle damaged now that I have the MkV. I say "Man" because the BD parts for my MkVI are in the box which is stacked in storage under about 40 other boxes. Going to take a bit of doing to get the damn parts out.

On a related note, I'm really hoping for a new BD MKIII since I can't stand the existing one but also really want to be able to display all the suits in their most battle damaged state.

Man, I've decided I want to display my MkVI and MkV battle damaged now that I have the MkV. I say "Man" because the BD parts for my MkVI are in the box which is stacked in storage under about 40 other boxes. Going to take a bit of doing to get the damn parts out.

On a related note, I'm really hoping for a new BD MKIII since I can't stand the existing one but also really want to be able to display all the suits in their most battle damaged state.

It's a long shot but yes, I would like that to happen! :pray:

Offloaded my Mark VI already, only a couple of months after buying (along with the IV Stark head).....Iron Man figures not for me I guess. Just looked like a hunk of plastic to me.

...I think its the tailoring and clothes which make me a fan of 1/6 and Premium Format's. Wish I had of known that before buying this LOL :D

Offloaded my Mark VI already, only a couple of months after buying (along with the IV Stark head).....Iron Man figures not for me I guess. Just looked like a hunk of plastic to me.

...I think its the tailoring and clothes which make me a fan of 1/6 and Premium Format's. Wish I had of known that before buying this LOL :D

Even though I really love my armors, I can see your point. Well tailored clothes in 1/6 scale is what attracts me to this hobby the most. DX Sparrow is a great example of that.

Has anybody had to get a replacement head? The LED lights on mine are very dim, you can't even tell it's on. I replaced the battery twice, two different brands, and that didn't do the trick so for sure it's not the batteries. It was working fine when I first got it, then I noticed it gradually getting worse and worse, and now you can't tell if it's even on or not. I already sent Hot Toys an email.

they get dull when left on but after sitting a while they should light up bright again for a little while...

if you need, Mike, I have two extra LED neck posts for this Iron Man and LED heads (no face masks though)

Back