Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no issue with the clean or BD chestplates on mine. I think people might be exaggerating minor inconsistencies.

I've in the past ordered direct from Sideshow because it's super easy to cancel. So basically anything I'm unsure of I would order though them. Now though with the downpayment thing that's no longer the case so I just order from whatever reputable dealer is cheapest.

I'm be ordering Sweeney Todd from them but that's just because I have a bunch of rewards points I need to spend.

Looks like he modded the waist (& maybe shoulders).

Don't think so. He just had it posed better.

why do you guys order from sideshow? at least on every hot toy ive wanted they have a higher price.

I have stopped due to this. Their prices are unjustified. I'm just letting my remaining orders fulfill. Only 2 left. Before the price hike.

Forget sideshow... Toys2 all the way! Your figures arrive 4 weeks earlier!

I admit, Toys2 is great but their shipping stinks for the price of no tracking. $47 vs $25 for Sideshow.

It's like $67 or there about for tracking from Toys2.

I often go BBTS if they're only a buck or two more because I have found them over the years to be very reliable and they like Sideshow are also pretty good about cancellations.

edit: I think my math is right here but what the reward points equate to is about 5% off the price. So if something cost $200 you get $10 in rewards or $.05 on the dollar or as Sideshow says one dollar for every 20 points.

In the example of the new Jack Sparrow he's $239.99 at Sideshow or $228 if you subtract rewards from the price. He's $215.99 at CSC which is rounded up about 10% off and that's actual money off.

Even better Viking Playground has it for $216 PLUS they also have their own rewards system that equates to 2% off. So that would be $211.68 or a total of 12% off. This all of course ignores shipping but it's pretty comparable for those of us in the US across all three. So to recap, real money off in brackets.

Sideshow: [0%] 5% off
BBTS: [8%] off
CSC: [10%] off
Viking Playground: [10%] 12% off

Last edited:
Sorry don't have a good camera or lighting but would like to share mine

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

I'm confused, even with basic shipping from Canada to the us Canada post provides a tracking number? Am I missing something? Plus Toys2 is great for me as I live in Canada and pay like 14 bucks Canadian for shipping and like 22 for ems shipping,
Don't think so. He just had it posed better.

I have stopped due to this. Their prices are unjustified. I'm just letting my remaining orders fulfill. Only 2 left. Before the price hike.

I admit, Toys2 is great but their shipping stinks for the price of no tracking. $47 vs $25 for Sideshow.

It's like $67 or there about for tracking from Toys2.

I just got my UPS tracking notice as well, very psyched to get him. ON a side note, to all the more experienced members on the forum. Is it safe to leave the batteries in the HT Iron Man figs for long lengths of time without turning the lights on? I'm usually away for quite a few months due to school so I'm a little worried about battery corrosion, has anyone had any issues with it or should I pop them out to be safe?

In transit from Markham (toys2.net).:yess:

UPS says Monday for delivery.

Hope the world doesn't end first. :wink1:

DSC_0073.jpg

Art: this shot is all killer, no filler!

Thanks! I still can't believe I got them all, bought most of them right before all the prices started going crazy on the Mark I and II.

Also got my shipping notice today on my EX! I signed up on the waitlist last month, still can't believe it converted.

well now that the BD chest fits well, the clean one doesn't apparently.

you have this or not? both of mine fit fine

I'm confused, even with basic shipping from Canada to the us Canada post provides a tracking number? Am I missing something? Plus Toys2 is great for me as I live in Canada and pay like 14 bucks Canadian for shipping and like 22 for ems shipping,

Basic Canada Post parcel shipping across the border does not include tracking. Within Canada the difference to the next service level is very little but not so much when shipping to US

I just got my UPS tracking notice as well, very psyched to get him. ON a side note, to all the more experienced members on the forum. Is it safe to leave the batteries in the HT Iron Man figs for long lengths of time without turning the lights on? I'm usually away for quite a few months due to school so I'm a little worried about battery corrosion, has anyone had any issues with it or should I pop them out to be safe?

If these were actual Lithium cells no, but since these are likely cheap China made ones and someone already post one that popped open ..... maybe I should go remove them all :horror

Have you guys seen this?

IMG_0854.jpg

Found it at statuemarvels website. I saw you guys posting all the Marks together and I thought I'd share this.

Been PM-ing the guy about where to get that Hall of Armor but the inbox is full.

looks like Ikea Dioder but the puck style in the base.
Not accurate but nice still.. if he had 4 of the HT base instead it would really make this work even better

Back