Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The VI for me too, even though I just got it on Saturday and had the IV for about a month. The IV's got Robert Downey Jr. face sculpt, which is incredible, but I like the VI better.

The damaged parts on the figure add a whole lot to the look of the figure, it looks even better damaged. Will post pics soon just have to find the right environment to show it off in all it's battle damaged glory.

One thing that I didn't think I was going to like was the base but it's awesome. It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be with the remains of a robot strewn throughout.

Hey all...

I am still awaiting any news on whether or not he is being released this month here in the USA. Sideshow has not informed me on anything about him. Don't they give something like 10 days advance? I splurged and got the Sideshow Exclusive as well.

Anyone else hear anything yet?

The regular is supposed to start shipping in April according to an earlier email and the product page. Nothing yet on the Ex.

So my replacement body finally came in! My Iron Man has both knees!!! :yess:

I'll take some pics later of clean and battle damage...

Which brings me to my next point. The BD chest plate pegs are not only too low but they are also at the wrong angle. On top of that, the supports on the back of the chest plate are not as exact as the clean one so it doesnt sit right even with the pegs removed.

I know this because I cut the pegs off to place them in the proper location. I'm going to have to sand down the back supports a bit as well so it sits perfectly flush. Should be done tonight, tomorrow at the latest.

also got an email from sideshow today saying my mk6 will be shipping in around a month. cant wait!!

I received an email from SS today as well. They said it will ship within 25 days. :yess: I too have the EX version on order.

Could someone please remind me when the regular version is supposed to ship from Sideshow? My order is actually from Corner Store but obviously Sideshow has to get it first. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got my Ex notice too! :)

Back