Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys any idea where I can get the MK6 at a really good price shipped to the UK?

I came in the scene too late and the prices in ebay are friggin crazy :(

Hey guys any idea where I can get the MK6 at a really good price shipped to the UK?

I came in the scene too late and the prices in ebay are friggin crazy :(

not too late man, those are just the asain release, theres still the north american release to go, there will be lots more on ebay soon and the prices should go way down, just wait till then.

Ouh, man.
What´re you doing to that poor bastard again?!
:lol

:cut Just a few alteration :) Nah - I want a triangular chest plate for my MK IV so I will make one from this that fits propperly when it comes in.

It seems like swapping the arms and legs would be easier than getting the chest plate to fit.

I want to keep the option of having both figures stock but able to add the tri-plate to the KN IV if I want.

Not sure if this has been brought up yet but since there are already so many hi res "final battle" photos of war machine and the mark vi do you guys think hot toys will release a battle damaged war machine to match the battle damage on the mark vi? It could come with Uncle Gazpacho sliced in half like in the final battle among other battle damaged components.

Probably just more fuel to the fire that burns our wallets :slap lol

Can't wait for my mark vi's to arrive.

Erik

It can be done... :monkey3

IMG_3263.jpg

CREG did you use a solding iron for every impact visible on the above pic? Or did you use another technique as well to produce damage?

Hey Creg, would you be willing to do another one of those? i can provide needed parts i think

Originally I was going to offer to do a run of 10 commissions then I realized how little time I have now with the baby...

I will consider it though. It will be summer before I could commit however. You may PM me if you are still interested.

I will be offering a cool base for him too... :)

not too late man, those are just the asain release, theres still the north american release to go, there will be lots more on ebay soon and the prices should go way down, just wait till then.

Thanks friend. But the thing is I live in the UK so I also have shipping to consider :( That's why I was wondering if I should research the prices now or do as you suggest and wait till then?

Thanks friend. But the thing is I live in the UK so I also have shipping to consider :( That's why I was wondering if I should research the prices now or do as you suggest and wait till then?

yeah definately wait, plus the later ones should have the BD chest piece fixed, i feel bad for uk'ers man ahipping is terrible

Back