Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Viper, of Black Widow and Abigail, which do you prefer in real life? Which looks better? Abby doesn't have the same ridiculous body does she??

Abby is proportioned better than BW, but I bought BW a few days ago and I have Abby on preorder as well.
Which do I prefer? If I had to choose only one it would be Abby due to more accessories and she should be more poseable than BW. I would say that as a whole, the Abby figure is more eye-catching.

Thanks for these new pics, Viper! The figure looks great IMO!!! Definitely happy with my pre-order! :rock

Hmm looks like Abis rack is of a normal erson.. maybe is she is cheap enough one should get her body and sawp it on the BW

Why would you replace Biel with Scarjo?! :horror

600fulljessicabiel.jpg

Oh no. I meant to get another Abi and use it to replace that super D BW distraction

I really hope it is the intense lighting making the figure look blah. I am not digging it.

Yeah I think it's the lighting and display that make the fig, especially the facesculpt, look a bit untextured or something.
When you look as the pics form SDCC she looks great! Just like the official pics IMO! :rock

Yeah I think it's the lighting and display that make the fig, especially the facesculpt, look a bit untextured or something.
When you look as the pics form SDCC she looks great! Just like the official pics IMO! :rock

Definitely the lighting has a negative impact on the pictures, but I will have to say that after seeing it in person, that it is a very very nice sculpt, better than the pictures.

Definitely the lighting has a negative impact on the pictures, but I will have to say that after seeing it in person, that it is a very very nice sculpt, better than the pictures.

That is great to hear!!! :rock :duff

I was a bit on the fence about this figure a couple of weeks ago, but now I'm all excited for it again!!! Can't wait to get it!!! :rock :rock :rock

Hmm they took Abby out of the Toy Hunters display. No sign of her at all. Not sure what that means... delayed? coming soon? new proto?

Hm, maybe we're reading too much into it...the prototype looked fine. Not sure what they are going to change, if anything, unless they have yet another new body or something in the works...

Back