Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics I took of some of her weapons:

5014707852_350fd5bd3f_b.jpg

5014694268_198d244dea_b.jpg

5014081799_de4d0b698c_b.jpg

5014084039_614c744dee_b.jpg

I did not know the barrel, that what I assume is a Magnum popped out to!! :)

You can even take the round thing where the bullets go in off the gun. Like in some of those older (western) guns where you exchange the entire thing to reload.

Definitely great pics Lord!!! I tried a bow-shooting pose myself, and it didn't really work as I planned so I dropped that :lol
Looks great in your pics though! I might try it again when I get tired of my current pose!! :rock :rock :rock

Definitely great pics Lord!!! I tried a bow-shooting pose myself, and it didn't really work as I planned so I dropped that :lol
Looks great in your pics though! I might try it again when I get tired of my current pose!! :rock :rock :rock

I went with the UV bow so I could show off the folded bow in the holster and that beautiful magnum in the other hand.

Cool pics!
How many times did that arrow fly off on ya?

Hey, Eamon, listend to Roast Gooble today good stuff!

I went with the UV bow so I could show off the folded bow in the holster and that beautiful magnum in the other hand.

Awesome!!! I have the gun in the right hand and the regular bow in the other! Just a bit different than in the first pics I posted.

And talking about that folded bow... I looked at that the other day, and if one were to cut the piece of string that is bound together on that, I think you can fold it open like the regular bow. It's quite a nifty design. I haven't cut the string myself and tried it out, but as far as I could see, it works.

Awesome!!! I have the gun in the right hand and the regular bow in the other! Just a bit different than in the first pics I posted.

And talking about that folded bow... I looked at that the other day, and if one were to cut the piece of string that is bound together on that, I think you can fold it open like the regular bow. It's quite a nifty design. I haven't cut the string myself and tried it out, but as far as I could see, it works.

A secret.... Yes it works, it unfolds fully ... It just lack two things of the full bow (apart from the string).... The string guide and a front thingy.

A secret.... Yes it works, it unfolds fully ... It just lack two things of the full bow (apart from the string).... The string guide and a front thingy.

Very interesting!!! :rock

By the way, the round sight thing on my bow, with the tiny lightblue bars in it, keeps falling off my bow, because it's in this slide thing... Anybody else has this problem? I'm thinking of putting a drop of glue on it to keep it in place.

Very interesting!!! :rock

By the way, the round sight thing on my bow, with the tiny lightblue bars in it, keeps falling off my bow, because it's in this slide thing... Anybody else has this problem? I'm thinking of putting a drop of glue on it to keep it in place.

It's loose on the fold-able bow (on mine too). But quite tight (it slides too) on the unfold-able one. ...

How about thicken the clip or slider with some tape (or something)

It's loose on the fold-able bow (on mine too). But quite tight (it slides too) on the unfold-able one. ...

How about thicken the clip or slider with some tape (or something)

Yes, that my be a better solution since it's not as permanent as glue! I will try that in a little bit! Thanks! :)

Just tried it out with the tape and it worked perfectly! Now the piece is firmly attached in the slider and yet still removable should I ever have to!

Thanks again, Bandito!! :rock

Back