Hot Toys – MMS128 – Blade: Trinity: Abigail Whistler - full specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow! great photos. man, she just looks sooooo small compared next to blade in this photo:

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/photo.asp?image=HotToys/Marvel/AbigailWhistler/28.jpg

I compared her to my silken floss, and floss is taller. Is hot toys trying to save on cost by giving us a smaller scale figure?

:eek: Wow is she really that short, or is it some kind of weird optical effect?

If anyone with the figure in hand would be so kind to clarify on that matter, I'd appreciate that a lot! :)
Thanks! :peace

All you have to do is look at how far her legs are apart in that picture. She is just above shoulder height i'd say upon comparison right now. I can take a picture later if you guys want to see?

All you have to do is look at how far her legs are apart in that picture. She is just above shoulder height i'd say upon comparison right now. I can take a picture later if you guys want to see?

I wouldn't mind seeing pics! :lol

But like you said, it is probably due to the leg stance that she looks really tiny. Thanks for the answer, dude!! :rock

That sucks, who'd you order from?

Here are some more images of Abigail in her new pose next to Blade and a couple of comparison shots. As you can see she is only a head smaller.

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

EDIT: Sorry about the second image it is meant to be the right way but for some reason it isn't!

She should be the same height as Sarah Connor. The Blade figure is pretty tall for a 1/6.

Oh, so that's a factor as well! I looked at some pics of the Sarah Connor figure and she looked quite good among other figures. Not too small or anything!

Thanks!

Man, even my friend down the road who orders from teh same guy got his today!
I got a lazy ass post man methinks!

Sorry to hear that dude. That totally sucks :(
I hope you'll get it soon!! :rock

That sucks, who'd you order from?

Here are some more images of Abigail in her new pose next to Blade and a couple of comparison shots. As you can see she is only a head smaller.

EDIT: Sorry about the second image it is meant to be the right way but for some reason it isn't!

Thanks, man!! I appreciate you taking the pics! Height difference looks nowhere near as bad as in the other pic!

Thanks! :duff

Thats Awesome Eamon,but i'll tell yea Abbies restricted ankle articulation put me right off,its very medicom,i had expected better from hot toys..

That's the second thing I noticed after the boobs. I don't pose my figures that much so it's not the end of the world. But I am worried about striking a good pose.
Fingers crossed.

Ankle articulation is so important imo..without it so many poses just look rubbish,thats the only downfall of the mgs3 medicom snakes ,but they r amazing overall.

Some quick phone pics! Tis a miserable day in southampton so they vert dark.

Back to work now! More pics later!

Congrats Eamon!!! She looks amazing!!! :rock :rock :rock
I think the darkness in the pics actually suits the character!!!

I can't wait till I get mine!! :rock

Glad she finally got there Eamon! Tip for anyone with her watch out for the leather arm brace coming undone, it's a b*tch to tie back into a bow lol!

I have her beside me here while I draw! Lovely lovely figure.

What are the black tubes for?
I currently have one in her arrow pack to keep the arrows nice and straight but I have no idea what they are actually for?

Back