Hot Toys – MMS 65 - AppleSeed Saga ExMachina- Tereus 1/6th Full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Wookster.

I could have searched myself, but I'm feeling very lazy today what with the flu. :eek:

The wait continues...........:rolleyes:

I think I will pass on this one...I picked up the first two. I never read the comics but my friend said briareos is supposed to be a black guy...so he really disliked this movie. If I didn't know that he's way into shirow, then I'd think he's full of it too lol

Rincewind i think he means in the original he's black but in this new version they've made him white...thats why his mate doesn't like it....if i'm wrong then i agree with him you!!!

^^^ I hope you are right.

Eternal_D, if what Wanderer said is what you meant, then I apologise.

I obviously read it differently.

Got my Tereus in the mail today. He's really awesome, he's my first appleseed figure, I'm waiting on the re-release of Deunan also.

The rubber suit seems like its made out of good quality rubber material, thank god. Was a real ^^^^^ getting is feet on though, even with the use of boiling water.

He seems cheap right now, you can pick him up on ebay for under $90, which is a bargain for a figure of this quality. Beats paying the retail price.

Here's a few picks:

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

Mine arrived as well, sweet figure. feet went on no problem with mine, but the neck post was a helluvajob!

still waiting for mine........

how is the range of movement on the head with the soild neck piece?

Mine arrived as well, sweet figure. feet went on no problem with mine, but the neck post was a helluvajob!

Luckily it only took me two goes to get the head on. But those damn feet :banghead, I thought for sure I was going to snap the ankle socket post, lol.

how is the range of movement on the head with the soild neck piece?

Neck movement seems fine enough, you can move it side to side and back and forward, I imagine its like any other hot toys figure. :)

The only down side to this figure is that you can't take Tereus ear muffs and hand band off, which would have been a cool option to have, since on the packaging there is picture of him on the front without them on. Though its no big deal at all.

I really can't wait to get my deunan, though it seems to be delayed by about 2 months already. I wish I could afford Briareos also, though I doubt I'll be able to.

Tereus review should be up on Michaels web-site tonight, here are a few sample pics-

ESWATgroup.jpg

groupdetail2.jpg

pose1-2.jpg

pose2-1.jpg

pose3-1.jpg
pose5-1.jpg

Back