Hot Toys – MMS 65 - AppleSeed Saga ExMachina- Tereus 1/6th Full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the three are beautiful , and i do not have any ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
jesussssss help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I scored £1000 this weekend. The cheque should clear by friday, so I have a week to decide to pre-order all three figures, or wait until they are released and hope the prices don't go sky high.

Any thoughts?

Don't wait. The day they are released, the next day they are all sold out!

Really? That's crazy.

I keep saying it, but I'm new to all this collecting so I really appreciate any advice.

thanks

I have a good friend who didn't pre-order Deunan and Briareos the first time and he really wanted them. Now he has a 2nd chance. I did pre-order Deunan and Briareos first time and got them fine and now pre-ordered Tereus as well. These won't get cheaper down the road, only more expensive and rarer.

Okay I guess I better get them pre- ordered.

thanks for the advice.

I ordered from BBTS just in case SS doesn't get it, but I feel so guilty using them as a fall-back and canceling when SS lists theirs! Guess I better actually order something from them to keep the Karma in line! :D

Anybody heard anything about the release date? I have cleared a shelf space for all three in anticipation.

Well it said Tereus, Snap kits and the re-release of Deunan and Bri was Q3, so sometime between July and September!

**Additional news: As per collectors’ request, we decide to re-produce Briareos Hechatonchires & Deunan Knute 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Model Kits, and re-launch with Tereus in Q3, 2008.

Back