Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today- bought ages ago through AE, shipped to me direct from SS DOUBLE BOXED in pristine condition!

All good news. Richard at CSC confirmed that the one being shipped to me is in perfect working order, and he put the rider head on for me as well! Shipping label created, package picked up by UPS, will be arriving on Monday! This wait is killing me!

Last edited:
Whoooooo! Got mine today.
And I have to say, it's amazing. It freaked me out a bit moving the flaps around a bit at first because I was nervous. But man, it's beautiful. I had to use a hair dryer to heat the neck a bit but it went on good. All the lights seem great. I love the finish on the bike. It looks just perfect. After all the hand wringing, I LOVE the way it turned out. Such a beautiful piece. It'll look amazing on my desk at work. :)

All good news. Richard at CSC confirmed that the one being shipped to me is in perfect working order, and he put the rider head on for me as well! Shipping label created, package picked up by UPS, will be arriving on Monday! This wait is killing me!

Congrats man. I still haven't gotten any notice form AE :( I might call them up tomorrow to see what's up

Whoooooo! Got mine today.
And I have to say, it's amazing. It freaked me out a bit moving the flaps around a bit at first because I was nervous. But man, it's beautiful. I had to use a hair dryer to heat the neck a bit but it went on good. All the lights seem great. I love the finish on the bike. It looks just perfect. After all the hand wringing, I LOVE the way it turned out. Such a beautiful piece. It'll look amazing on my desk at work. :)

glad yours seems to have come out good with no QC issues :hi5: really tired of waiting fro mine :impatient:

Congrats man. I still haven't gotten any notice form AE :( I might call them up tomorrow to see what's up

glad yours seems to have come out good with no QC issues :hi5: really tired of waiting fro mine :impatient:

If they are using Sideshow for drop shipments, it may be that Sideshow ran out last week. I spoke with Jennifer at Sideshow and she said they are waiting for the next batch to arrive from the factory which could take between 2 weeks and 30 days.

Hopefully that is not the case for you, just thought I would pass the info along. The wait stinks.

If they are using Sideshow for drop shipments, it may be that Sideshow ran out last week. I spoke with Jennifer at Sideshow and she said they are waiting for the next batch to arrive from the factory which could take between 2 weeks and 30 days.

Hopefully that is not the case for you, just thought I would pass the info along. The wait stinks.

thanks for the heads up :hi5:

that makes me feel better. Wasn't sure if this got a split shipment like other HT figures have or not. If that's the case, then I'm sure that's probably what the hold up is

Finally ordered this!!! From all the pics I've seen here, I just couldn't resist...I hope the QC problems avoid me :pray:

I just placed an order from Fanboy Collectibles. I usually order from SS or AE, but they where all sold out. First time buying from FB. They have this at a great price for anyone who has missed the PO...$279.99. I called them today and spoke to owner himself...really cool guy...he said they are official distributor for SS and that they double box all figures at no extra charge! They already shipped it out and i should expect it tomorrow or Saturday! They have a few left if anyone here is interested.

:hi5:

Finally ordered this!!! From all the pics I've seen here, I just couldn't resist...I hope the QC problems avoid me :pray:

I just placed an order from Fanboy Collectibles. I usually order from SS or AE, but they where all sold out. First time buying from FB. They have this at a great price for anyone who has missed the PO...$279.99. I called them today and spoke to owner himself...really cool guy...he said they are official distributor for SS and that they double box all figures at no extra charge! They already shipped it out and i should expect it tomorrow or Saturday! They have a few left if anyone here is interested.

Sounds like a good dealer- always good to find another one....

You will LOVE it...I am so impressed on how stunning it looks in hand!

Wow that is great!!!!!!! Talk about fast shipping:slap

You can finde some more nice images here:

IMG_0003.jpg

Source: https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=6274581

Here you can compare it to the real one:

TronCycle1-111310-AVP.jpg

Sorce: https://www.mouseplanet.com/9443/Disneyland_Resort_Update

Last edited:
Back